Pittsburg

2 minutes ago, BuckNut said:

Well y’all must have talked him into staying.  I guess this discussion is over and the district race has tightened back up.  Good luck to all in our district it’s going to be a good race.

Well he’s my cousin don’t know where that rumor came from he’s been at a lot of East Texas camps this offseason. The RB just up and moved on his own to his grandmas in Desoto without letting anyone know. 

1 hour ago, dlb441 said:

Well he’s my cousin don’t know where that rumor came from he’s been at a lot of East Texas camps this offseason. The RB just up and moved on his own to his grandmas in Desoto without letting anyone know. 

So are you saying that he never moved at all or he moved and came back 

Maybe Pitt wouldn’t sign his release and now he is back trying to make it look like everything is all roses.  I would be a bit concerned about my leader when the fire gets hot.  When the Buckeyes roll into Pittsburg it’s gonna get real hot😡

15 minutes ago, BuckNut said:

Maybe Pitt wouldn’t sign his release and now he is back trying to make it look like everything is all roses.  I would be a bit concerned about my leader when the fire gets hot.  When the Buckeyes roll into Pittsburg it’s gonna get real hot😡

Went to live with his dad so I’m sure the uil would of signed off on it but the coach is the leader and from what I hear he’s hard to work for 

On 6/7/2018 at 7:49 PM, Sportsguru02 said:

Went to live with his dad so I’m sure the uil would of signed off on it but the coach is the leader and from what I hear he’s hard to work for 

You sure seem to know a lot about the situation.    You and the former Pitt coach must already have a connection Or maybe it’s just what everyone knows about gilmer and they always know something about good kids in east Texas just in case there’s a possibility they could move in????

13 hours ago, stangstampede said:

You sure seem to know a lot about the situation.    You and the former Pitt coach must already have a connection Or maybe it’s just what everyone knows about gilmer and they always know something about good kids in east Texas just in case there’s a possibility they could move in????

Naw I just know the kid family personally and don’t be mad because ur team ,is not as good as mine

7 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Naw I just know the kid family personally and don’t be mad because ur team #### 

My team , is better then your team?    What????  Not from Pitt guru.   The classic response from a Gilmer fan though.    I distinctly remember watching gilmer get knuckle drug almost on a weekly basis when I was younger.   So get off your high horse.    Good thing the best recruiter from Gilmer is doing it legal now in Arkansas or Pitt QB would probably be in gilmer.    Probably still debatable if that’s not going down in the shadows to be honest!   That would be a red flag!   

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Sounds like another gilmer hater that’s mad because his team  sorry for that. but u act like gilmer is the only team that gets transfers maybe good programs speak for itself. Also it u have allegations then prove it or shut ur loser mouth up 

Yep you’re right everyone gets D1 players transferring in, wink wink!    Everyone on here knows those aren’t allegations, those are facts.    So shut yo coat tail riding mouth slap!  

5 hours ago, stangstampede said:

Yep you’re right everyone gets D1 players transferring in, wink wink!    Everyone on here knows those aren’t allegations, those are facts.    So shut yo coat tail riding mouth slap!  

5 hours ago, stangstampede said:

Naw ur school isn’t because y’all lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 7:49 PM, Sportsguru02 said:

Yea I miss understood the situation but doesn’t matter he’s back and just this past weekend the running back moved back as well. Even with Jimmerson back we may still see some snaps from Kendall Wright’s younger brother.