Tatum hires current DC Darren Hylander as new AD

24 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Awesome is this his first HC job? Wish him nothing but the best. I hope he gets a good staff maybe some Carthage coaches can come along . 

Might already have some of his staff solidified already....ya never know 😉

18 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Just offering a suggestion LoL

Do not think we need any suggestions or help from the voice from a school that has won less State Championships and as a school that was classified a D2 and came within one point of beating the D1 School. 

8 hours ago, Lion70 said:

So what's the story on the new guy. Is this his first gig ? Ect.... His bio 

For being such a great Henderson fan and all the knowledge(or lack of knowledge) you display..... I would have thought you would know that Hylander coached at Henderson at one point in his career.  Guess you're not as up to date on your team and their coaches.  Heck, he even lives in Henderson.

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Getting from the big boys awesome. Wondering what Wolfie thinks about that

He was a sub varsity coach but I've heard good things about him and he seems to have great charter, from reading his blog.

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Getting from the big boys awesome. Wondering what Wolfie thinks about that

Tatum ends up getting one of our coaches almost on a yearly basis it feels like now. King has had to replace someone off his staff almost every single season he has been here.

He was the freshmen coach. No doubt y'all are getting a good one, and I have no doubt he'll be back at Longview at some point in his career. Too much Lobo green running through his veins.

Definitely will be pulling for the Eagles more this upcoming season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Tatum ends up getting one of our coaches almost on a yearly basis it feels like now. King has had to replace someone off his staff almost every single season he has been here.

He was the freshmen coach. No doubt y'all are getting a good one, and I have no doubt he'll be back at Longview at some point in his career. Too much Lobo green running through his veins.

Excited about him being on board.

On 6/1/2018 at 12:12 PM, LoboFan07 said:

I see where Dustin Russell was announced as the new Head Baseball coach in Tatum today.  He was an assistant in Longview this year under Coach Goldman.  He was the catcher on the 2009 State Championship Carthage Bulldog Baseball Team.  Another pickup from Lobo land.

7 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I see where Dustin Russell was announced as the new Head Baseball coach in Tatum today.  He was an assistant in Longview this year under Coach Goldman.  He was the catcher on the 2009 State Championship Carthage Bulldog Baseball Team.  Another pickup from Lobo land.

Word up

9 hours ago, Marinedad55 said:

Tatum won't skip a beat with Hylander... Great coach.. Kids will bite ten penny nails in to for that guy!!

Yeah.....great with the kids and brings a lot of intensity. 

• Mr. P changed the title to Tatum hires current DC Darren Hylander as new AD