☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

How is that being a moron? It is a private school and they have way more latitudes to fire a teacher let alone a person who is only a coach. Had he been a public school teacher/coach it is a whole other thing.

Try reading what the topic actually was about........your moronic BS has NOTHING to do with his FIRST AMENDMENT rights being violated.......type of school is irrelevant......that's the only time today I'm going to explain anything to you.....from now on, read and attempt to comprehend what you are reading.......

Quit campaigning for yourself, Colmes! Let the voters decide who the biggest moron is!

You are one of the top 3 candidates for that one, too...... :P

When you work in a private school setting there is much more in the contracts you sign, both academically and athletically.

Should he have been fired? Not in my opinion. Could he be fired, obviously yes. Had he been a public school employee I do not believe he would have been fired.

When he finished with them in court, they are going to wish they hadn't violated his FIRST AMENDMENT rights......

I have not seen his "contract" but my guess is he is at will like private school coaches are in Texas. It is the way most are done which leaves him with really no leg to stand on. But we have seen things like this in the public school setting. I do not know how the cases turned out though.

Contract or not, his Constitutional Rights can NOT be violated.......this will show up in a FEDERAL court and the coach will take them to the cleaners.......

I don't think there's grounds for his dismissal, but as btex points out it is a private schools that have employment clauses in their contracts if there is one. I don't know why he accepted the position for a job that only pays $3200 and with the time he puts in works out to $7 an hour. He might have litigation based on that as well. I doubt if it's worth him taking it to court.

is acceptable in Islam for a man to chop up his wife and eat her – or one of them as the case may be.

I would think you would need at least two wives before you go to this extreme act I wonder does sharia law were it is supposedly legal in the US make this ok?

Well please in detail explain what I condone and accept.

While you might not openly admit that you condone and/or accept it, you Do like to play Devil's Advocate in here with comments like you "understand" Islam , etc...I've also read where you admit Muslims are going to Hell, so that's to your credit although I fail to see how anyone can say they understand these murderers who insist on living in the Dark Ages; Do you really understand the thought process whereby it would be OK for a man to butcher & eat his wife when food was in short supply? Just seems that you could somehow be a little more critical of these people, yet you don't seem to be.

While you might not openly admit that you condone and/or accept it, you Do like to play Devil's Advocate in here with comments like you "understand" Islam , etc...I've also read where you admit Muslims are going to Hell, so that's to your credit although I fail to see how anyone can say they understand these murderers who insist on living in the Dark Ages; Do you really understand the thought process whereby it would be OK for a man to butcher & eat his wife when food was in short supply? Just seems that you could somehow be a little more critical of these people, yet you don't seem to be.

He can't answer right now. He's working on his "linguistics" skills.

He may have just stepped out to pick up some toilet paper now that it's ok for muslims to use it.......:)

My father-in-law was in the Air Force back in the late Forties & early Fifties & was Stationed in Morocco for awhile; He told me that Moroccans use one hand to eat with & the other to "wipe" with... He also told me that if someone is caught stealing, their eating hand was chopped off so that they could be readily recognized as a thief, & that they would starve before eating with their "wiping" hand...😱 I wish thieves hands were cut off in this country!😋😎

• Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"