☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

Some did that is true and no doubt that wanted the Jews killed, however more fought for the allies. So what does that say?

Doesn't say anything without evidence to back it up.........except that you are still looking like a muslim sympathizer..........

Not a problem, it is just history.

All historical writing, even the most honest, is unconsciously subjective, since every age is bound, in spite of itself, to make the dead perform whatever tricks it finds necessary for its own peace of mind.”

― Carl Lotus Becker, The Heavenly City of the Eighteenth Century Philosophers

There was a great historian lost in Wolverstone. He had the right imagination that knows just how far it is safe to stray from the truth and just how far to colour it so as to change its shape for his own purposes.”

― Rafael Sabatini, Captain Blood

The historian, on the contrary, cannot experiment and can rarely observe. Instead, the historian has to collect his own evidence, knowing, all the while, that some of it is useless and much of it unreliable."

-Professor Charles Homer Haskins”

― Jill Lepore

Even the Muslim apologist can only offer scant numbers in her defense of the measly number of Muslims that fought for the Allies or helped the Jews escape the Holocaust. http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/muslims_who_fought_against_the_real_fascists . She even tries to drag the Roman Catholic church into the equation since the Pope supported the Axis and many Catholics and Lutherans were Axis servicemen and women. Numbers aren't exact in how many Muslims fought for either the Axis or Allies. If that number could be determined then the answer would be evident. I would tend to think that since many Muslim nations were under the control of either Britain or France that they would want to rule themselves, and greater numbers would fight for the Axis in hopes that if Hitler won they would have self rule.

If you weren't such a muslim sympathizer, maybe your word would be sufficient......since you ARE such a muslim sympathizer, I'll go with my article until you show something backing up what you say.......

The whole article is 3 sentences long......

That's all it took.......:p

Ok show those facts please. I will wait but it will be a long long time.

They just didn't fight, not because they might not have loved hitler or whatever but because they waited to see who would win. Their hope was the axis would win and they would gain an independent islamic state. Turkey was the largest independent islamic country and they sat it out, playing both sides and making a killing.

The original article is not even good.

Turkey was also a non-sectarian country due to the fact that they had been controlled for many years by the Muslims. We've all read about the Ottoman Empire, and one of the reasons that Turkish Government withdrew their Ambassador from the Vatican : http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2015/04/12/pope-calls-armenian-slaughter-1st-genocide-of-20th-century .

Ok go with your three sentences with no numbers and zero evidence. If this is all the evidence it takes to make up your mind on something you must spend all day changing your mind.

You are once again wrong........how many times have you seen me change my mind on here???? Your inaccuracies keep piling up one right after another.......

On many subjects that might be true, on this I would bet my years salary I know and understand more than you can even fathom.

Your comparison to Nazi Germany would be wrong, why? Because that lasted 12 years, Islam 1500 roughly.

Please share how & where you gained this intimate knowledge of all things Islam.

• Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"