☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

• 4 months later...

I still don't understand why many Americans are embracing Muslims and standing up for them. For years people hated the Japanese and Germans because of World War I and II. Why Muslims get a pass is beyond me.

I don't know Dave, maybe it's because this country was founded on freedom of religion.

I have met a lot of damn good men that were Muslims, that I would trust with my life far more than some of my so called Christian brothers. There are a lot of bad eggs out there giving good Muslims a bad bame, just like there are a lot of bad people that claim to be Christians giving us one. Most of them want to live their lives in peace just like we do.

• Like 1

I don't know Dave, maybe it's because this country was founded on freedom of religion.

They can practice their religion all they want, and I'm not taking that away from them. However they need to practice it peacefully, since their religion is supposedly the religion of peace. I'm glad to say that I shop at Aldi's on occasion : https://www.rt.com/uk/259709-halal-pork-aldi-uk/ .

Peaceful Muslims should be left alone to practice their religion. They should also not be denied admittance to this country. There are no laws that ban any specific religion in the United States, and there shouldn't be.

If that was what's happening, it would be fine. The problem is they are demanding to force their religion and laws down our throats and our Muslim in Chief president is backing them and abusing Christians and our beliefs. If they don't want to assimilate and live under OUR laws and constitution, they should be denied entry into this country ...

If that was what's happening, it would be fine. The problem is they are demanding to force their religion and laws down our throats and our Muslim in Chief president is backing them and abusing Christians and our beliefs. If they don't want to assimilate and live under OUR laws and constitution, they should be denied entry into this country ...

....and the ones already HERE should be deported......

Our FOUNDING FATHERS thoughts on islime......from their own written words......

http://theminorityreportblog.com/2015/10/22/what-our-founders-thought-about-islam-in-their-very-own-words/

I read the article and I'm sorry but some of those founding Fathers were not the most upstanding gentlemen themselves. Also, if they felt this way they should have put in "freedom of speech unless you're a Muslim". They put it in the Bill of Rights. As a Christian, we don't have the most squeaky clean past ourselves. MANY have died in the hands of Christians throughout history. Spanish Inquisition and Salem are two that come to mind.

As for Muslim contributions. They did help Europe get through the Dark Ages. Also they invented Algebra (well that one is pretty awful)

As for Muslim contributions. They did help Europe get through the Dark Ages. Also they invented Algebra (well that one is pretty awful)

...muslimes didn't "invent" Algebra........they didn't help Europe get through the Dark Ages, either...that was the catholics.....

I read the article and I'm sorry but some of those founding Fathers were not the most upstanding gentlemen themselves. Also, if they felt this way they should have put in "freedom of speech unless you're a Muslim". They put it in the Bill of Rights. As a Christian, we don't have the most squeaky clean past ourselves. MANY have died in the hands of Christians throughout history. Spanish Inquisition and Salem are two that come to mind.

Typical muslime apologist post......probably see nothing wrong with the rape and beheadings your precious muslime scum commits, either.......

What people who called themselves Christians did centuries ago is irrelevant to this discussion, by the way....what IS relevant to the conversation is the fact that the muslimes are committing those atrocities TODAY......

...muslimes didn't "invent" Algebra........they didn't help Europe get through the Dark Ages, either...that was the catholics.....

Typical muslime apologist post......probably see nothing wrong with the rape and beheadings your precious muslime scum commits, either.......

You REALLY need to know your history. The Moors from northern Africa taught the Europeans quite a few things and Muslims DID invent algebra. If they didn't please tell me who did?

You REALLY need to know your history. The Moors from northern Africa taught the Europeans quite a few things and Muslims DID invent algebra. If they didn't please tell me who did?

No, they discovered some of the properties of Algebra, but they did not INVENT it.......GOD created Algebra when He created the universe...... :P

A nut stabs people and you blame his religion. That's as bad as blaming guns right? Boy I'm glad Christians never stab people. Ridiculous.

It's no different than a nut killing people and having his race blamed for it. It's politically correct to make a racial distinction but wrong when it's applied to religion? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

• Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"