☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

• 3 weeks later...

I call BS on that article with the left wing media it would be splashed all over the internet, cable news and national news if it was far right wing doing anything. This article doesn't pass the smell test, have they already got Jussie writing for them. 

1 hour ago, CENTEXFAN said:

They only list two domestic terrorist cases, and both of them are Muslimes.  Nice try.  I've only heard of two arrests in the past year over domestic terrorism where the F.B.I. was involved.  If they're going to say it's so at least show the cases.  Very poor journalism.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greezychef said:

images.jpeg.jpg

yeah I think he passed a few years ago.

Old Jimmy Wehba from Vernon, TX near the Oklahoma border.  Master of flash paper.  I don't think anyone knew until after his death.  I miss the guy.  

• 1 month later...

I’m sorry to post this.  Thought about not doing so, but we don’t want to stick our heads in the sand while our fellow Christians are being slaughtered in the name of Allah/Mohammed.  On our holiest of days, they’ve managed to kill over 156 and wound 400.  How anyone can defend these savages is beyond me.  I’ve no doubt there are some good Muslims, but how many, and how good?  Will the Muslim community in America rise up in indignation, denouncing this attack?  I, For one, will not hold my breath.  What I anticipate is one of our Congresspersons, if ask about it. saying, “Well, somebody did something”.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6944119/Hundreds-hurt-blasts-hit-Sri-Lanka-churches-hotels.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m sorry to post this.  Thought about not doing so, but we don’t want to stick our heads in the sand while our fellow Christians are being slaughtered in the name of Allah/Mohammed.  On our holiest of days, they’ve managed to kill over 156 and wound 400.  How anyone can defend these savages is beyond me.  I’ve no doubt there are some good Muslims, but how many, and how good?  Will the Muslim community in America rise up in indignation, denouncing this attack?  I, For one, will not hold my breath.  What I anticipate is one of our Congresspersons, if ask about it. saying, “Well, somebody did something”.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6944119/Hundreds-hurt-blasts-hit-Sri-Lanka-churches-hotels.html

That’s the “Religion of Peace” we’ve heard about, and to answer your question about “how many & how good”; They will be one and the same once they’ve grown in number to the point that they can win elections, which is why Ilhan Omar needs to be put out of office, ASAP.

And while I’m at it, here’s a comment about gun control, for btex; In the above mentioned latest murder spree, How many guns were used to murder 156 Christians & wound 400 more? 

You cannot stop someone from killing by passing gun laws; if they are determined to kill people, they will eventually find a way, to the point of suicide bombing. Here’s one final thought, btex... Do you think the bombers who carried out these murders were mentally unstable, or were they just practicing their Religion of Peace?😡

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Interesting. I heard a news report on this tragedy around midnight last night. The ABC syndicate that my local radio station uses forgot to mention that this was an attack on Christians. They also said nothing about the fact that it was carried out by Muslims. I’m sure it was just an oversight. They are usually right on top of things. Like, a few weeks ago after the tragic shootings at the New Zealand mosques, they were all over it, telling how those poor peaceful Muslims were gunned down in cold blood in their place of worship. There was even speculation that the shooter may have been a Christian, and his motive was hatred for Muslims. Like I said, I’m certain this was simply an oversight on ABC’s part. Surely they wouldn’t brush off the killing of 150+ people based on their partiality to a certain religion, WOULD THEY? 

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

Interesting. I heard a news report on this tragedy around midnight last night. The ABC syndicate that my local radio station uses forgot to mention that this was an attack on Christians. They also said nothing about the fact that it was carried out by Muslims. I’m sure it was just an oversight. They are usually right on top of things. Like, a few weeks ago after the tragic shootings at the New Zealand mosques, they were all over it, telling how those poor peaceful Muslims were gunned down in cold blood in their place of worship. There was even speculation that the shooter may have been a Christian, and his motive was hatred for Muslims. Like I said, I’m certain this was simply an oversight on ABC’s part. Surely they wouldn’t brush off the killing of 150+ people based on their partiality to a certain religion, WOULD THEY? 

2 minutes ago, btex said:

Look can you please not lie about me. Not wanting guns in the hands of the mentally ill or felons is far from me wanting gun control. I get you believe they should have them so do it. Follow your convictions. Find a person like that Florida woman and let them in your home with a gun.

as for the bombings of Catholic Churches I will wait before I declare it Muslims, it could be Buddhists. 

I must have missed all those reports of those violent Buddhists and their history of suicide bombers. I wonder if the government of a predominantly Buddhist nation sponsors suicide bombers and pays money to their families based on how many Christians they kill when they blow themselves up in a pizza parlor. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, btex said:

Please show links where it was carried out by Muslims. I have yet to find one other than some far right sources 

I don’t have to show anything. I can speculate just like ABC did on the Christchurch shootings. At this point, I have as much credibility as they did. However, I’m willing to wager my Mama’s prized collection of Dale Earnhardt TV trays that, if we ever do hear who carried out these bombings, they turn out to be Muslim. What are you willing to put up on your bet that it’s Buddhists? 

3 minutes ago, btex said:

Hard to be against the Dale collection. I could do my 1970s baseball collection of non starters 

You’re on! Since Dr. Hardin West is our official mediator, we’ll use whatever news source he deems credible, and after it’s declared to be Muslims, i will send you a shipping address to send my new baseball card collection to. 

19 minutes ago, btex said:

Look can you please not lie about me. Not wanting guns in the hands of the mentally ill or felons is far from me wanting gun control. I get you believe they should have them so do it. Follow your convictions. Find a person like that Florida woman and let them in your home with a gun.

as for the bombings of Catholic Churches I will wait before I declare it Muslims, it could be Buddhists. 

Please provide proof of me saying mentally ill people should have guns.