☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

You are nothing but an incoherent rabble rouser .... with no solutions ... :P

You are too ignorant or blind to READ the solution I posted.....let me type it in big letters so you can see it....sound the big words out carefully that you don't understand.....

THE SOLUTION: ALL IT TAKES IS A SIMPLE MAJORITY VOTE BY CONGRESS TO DEFUND ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO BRINGING MORE OF THEM INTO THE COUNTRY.....YOUR GOPPERS ARE IN THE MAJORITY OF BOTH HOUSES......THE PROBLEM WITH THAT: YOUR GOPPER "LEADERS" SAY THEY SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH BRINGING MORE INTO THE COUNTRY.......

you yellow dogs keep voting "R" instead of values and ideals and you'll cause us to have a President Hillary or a President Bernie......

• 3 weeks later...

If the guy was INTENTIONALLY trying to convert his students. He's the worst type of person, but I don't think that's the case. I imagine that it's required to learn those things in Maryland. I know that it's tested in Texas. I see a lot of allegations. If the two separate text books thing is true, that's a HUGE issue.

"Her world history class spent one day on Christianity and two weeks immersed in Islam. Such discriminatory treatment of Christianity is an unconstitutional promotion of one religion over another,” said Thomas More Law Center President Richard Thompson."

I can understand this statement. I'd spend more time on Islam too. When test are involved, I imagine kids don't know much about Islam. It's smart of any educator to focus on what the kids don't know.

If the guy was INTENTIONALLY trying to convert his students. He's the worst type of person, but I don't think that's the case. I imagine that it's required to learn those things in Maryland. I know that it's tested in Texas. I see a lot of allegations. If the two separate text books thing is true, that's a HUGE issue.

"Her world history class spent one day on Christianity and two weeks immersed in Islam. Such discriminatory treatment of Christianity is an unconstitutional promotion of one religion over another,” said Thomas More Law Center President Richard Thompson."

I can understand this statement. I'd spend more time on Islam too. When test are involved, I imagine kids don't know much about Islam. It's smart of any educator to focus on what the kids don't know.

It's high school... you shouldn't need more than 1 week on ANY religious history... Christianity ties more into most world history than any other religion... I don't think schools need to spend more than a week on that either... Schools should stick to history, not religious initiations... I dont expect a school to tell students "Jesus is the Lord and Savior and you should repent and asked to be cleansed in his name." Why should a teacher do the same with a Muslim profession of faith? Or Buddhism or anything else?

Remember that argument we had about separation of church and state and where that line is? This school crossed it.

No one should be punished or forced to recite a profession of faith of any other faith but there own. If the teacher wants to read it to the class that's fine, but they shouldn't coerce a student to do it. In my opinion it would be a sin in the eyes of God to do this.

It's high school... you shouldn't need more than 1 week on ANY religious history... Christianity ties more into most world history than any other religion... I don't think schools need to spend more than a week on that either... Schools should stick to history, not religious initiations... I dont expect a school to tell students "Jesus is the Lord and Savior and you should repent and asked to be cleansed in his name." Why should a teacher do the same with a Muslim profession of faith? Or Buddhism or anything else?

Remember that argument we had about separation of church and state and where that line is? This school crossed it.

I'm just not sure I'm buying this whole story yet. Right now it's just a bunch of allegations. None of it sounds right. Wouldn't be surprised if the student failed and is using this as an excuse when dad asked about the grades. Time will tell I guess.

As for Christianity being a part of world history more than any other culture, it depends on who's telling the history.

I'm just not sure I'm buying this whole story yet. Right now it's just a bunch of allegations. None of it sounds right. Wouldn't be surprised if the student failed and is using this as an excuse when dad asked about the grades. Time will tell I guess.

As for Christianity being a part of world history more than any other culture, it depends on who's telling the history.

Christians were a part of most of the movements in Europe. A whole bunch of "holy wars"... and the US revolution. Was Mohammed even born yet? :D

• 1 month later...

Unless we close our borders, I'm afraid it won't be long before something like this happens here. We've got to improve our vetting process for our own safety.

You need your world view changed there you RACIST!!!!!! Report to the nearest La Raza office for re-education, NOW!!!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

And the nitwits want to bring 10,000 more here.

And you ever notice when the media shows these refugees, they look to be 75% young males? Sounds suspicious to me, but hey, I'm just an old dumb country feller, not privy to the knowledge our President and his staff has.

You know the fbi reads these posts , right?

It won't be long if Attorney General Loretta Lynch has her way, anyone that speaks ill of Muslims or Islam will be arrested. Back on topic, this is the exact reason that they shouldn't be allowed in America. They will eventually hit many U.S. targets. Homeland security won't be able to follow all of these terrorists. They're already here though. Today I was given change back that was from the United Arab Emirates. The dirham is actually worth $1 - $1.50 depending on condition, but it looks just like a quarter.

It won't be long if Attorney General Loretta Lynch has her way, anyone that speaks ill of Muslims or Islam will be arrested. Back on topic, this is the exact reason that they shouldn't be allowed in America. They will eventually hit many U.S. targets. Homeland security won't be able to follow all of these terrorists. They're already here though. Today I was given change back that was from the United Arab Emirates. The dirham is actually worth $1 - $1.50 depending on condition, but it looks just like a quarter.

And if we send them all back will the Govt have to buy all the 7-11's/gas stations? And I rode in a cab in Dallas twice this weekend. First time in a Long time. Both cabs would need new drivers. Seems we have plenty already. More than enough to pull off another Brussels here.

The Belgian prosecutor that said the attacks were likely terrorist related should get a gold star and he has earned the right to sit in front of the second grade social studys class tomorrow!

The big question is will there be a large scale terrorist attack by these Islamic radicals in the United States before Obama leaves office. If there is, I doubt Obama would even call it what it is, much less go after them hard and heavy ....

• Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"