☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

Probably true. I still wouldn't blame every Muslim like some are doing, because of the actions of a few. As for the Klan and politics, we don't know that. There have been several cops fired over the years, because the FBI found out that they were secret members. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there was a mayor, senator, or Governor that was at least associated with them.

I agree with you here. Just like how not all cops are bad. However, I do think that the chances of a person who is a Muslim to snap is a high possibility because of what Dave said above. They hate anyone who doesn't worship their idol. That has become very evident, and some people are still blind to that. I don't think all Muslims are bad, but I do think a majority of them WISH they could do bad things. I do not think they are peaceful people. I think they are peaceful with people who agree with them. And that is very few in this country. Which leads some of them to snap and do things like this.

Stop it. If you're trying to compare both groups now, I may agree. However, compared to the long history of the Klan, I think the KKK is much worse. All Muslims aren't bad either. Just like all christians weren't bad or evil, when the KKK was doing so many horrible things in the past (and I guess are still doing those negative things). It's a small group or percentage on both sides. Everyone in that religion shouldn't be blamed for these horrible acts. I think even Bush knew that from the speeches that I remember him giving after 9/11. It's sad that I rather have a Bush in DC, instead of the craziness that will arrive in a few months. I'm surprised David Duke haven't been named as something yet. Very surprising.

Muslims have been doing it for centuries. I compared them to the KKK, because both are terrorist organizations. I'm sure there were/are some peaceniks in the KKK that have refused to commit certain acts of aggression towards people of color, but I can't say for sure. The same applies to Muslimes, but I can guarantee you that there are more Muslime terrorists in the world today than the KKK has ever had in it's history. As for calling them out as such, you are crazy to think that by this type of rhetoric that it makes more want to become terrorist. They're going to either decide to go off and be a loose cannon or they'll continue to be peaceful. You've simply bought into the liberals talking points.

Correct yet not until Jesus Christ establishes the millennial reign.

;)

You won't find any Scripture to back that up........Christ is already ruling in His Kingdom which has already BEEN established.......has been since He ascended into Heaven.....so there will be no true peace until Judgment Day, when He returns for His Church and sends the lost to hell........

Acts 1: 6-11

Daniel 7: 13-14

False Teacher.......he can't back any of that up with properly handled Scripture....Scripture CLEARLY shows that He is already reigning in His Kingdom which was established on the Day of Pentecost and over which He will reign until Judgment Day....that Kingdom is the Church of Christ......you are either in it or not........now this is the final post on this rabbit trail here.....if you'd like to continue this, take it to the Religion Forum.............

• 1 month later...

The only thing I can see wrong is the profile of the bucket. I stopped eating Kentucky Fried , geez, I don't know, 35 years ago...this after reports fried rats were showing up in the buckets...

What's wrong with fried rats ? That's basically what squirrels are. They taste like chicken, but not as good as KFC original recipe. Sometimes I like my chicken original and go to Church's, but if I want it spicy it's Popeye's. My Aunt Emma ain't around anymore to cook me any chicken and mac and cheese.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I misread the article but I could've sworn that other religions had lessons also. I find it curious that the link failed to post the syllabus. I wonder why.

I also read where the article listed other religions, but it seemed to indicate that they were expected to attend the Islime services in order to receive credit.

Here's a story on the professor. http://www.campus-watch.org/article/id/10355

From the article: Each semester he requires his freshman level classes to attend the religious service of another faith. The students visit synagogues, mosques and temples.

Sodiq said he often faces criticism for this project, having been accused of trying to convert his students into Muslims and reported by students for requiring their participation. Despite this, however, it remains on his syllabus.

"I just want them to expose to something that they do not know about," he said. "I believe if people know about Islam, they will respect Islam."

If they Wanted to know about prosthelytizing murderers, they can research it VOLUNTARILY... FIRE HIS !!!
  • Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to ☪️ "Religion of Peace"