☪️ "Religion of Peace"

Voted4Dubya

12 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I saw let them do it full tilt.  Those that joined that messed up faith know what they're agreeing to.  However if they try to enforce it on anyone not of their faith even if it's a spouse of a Muslime, then let the U.S. law enforcement handle it.  

I wouldn't open the door, not even a crack ....

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Another story on a loop, from like two or three years ago. I guess 'conservatives' need prodding every now and again. 

They'll attempt to enforce their insane "teachings" on their followers.  I can't believe a court hasn't ruled in favor of them doing it already, because separation of church and state.  If they allow pot smoking churches, the Amish, and Orthodox Jews to practice their beliefs in their neighborhoods then I think they would do the same for Muslimes.  https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qvwjn5/pot-churches-marijuana-laws  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

👏🤨....Idiot must’ve thought this was Britain, where those “Bobbies” are armed with sticks; Hell of a way to find out American cops are totin’!😜😳

What a dumb Muslim terrorist.  Most have sense enough to attack unarmed folks.