2018 NBA Offseason (Summer of Lebron #3)

Valhalla

Just now, Hlion said:

Sounds like he doesn't want to be there anyways but agree get the best package. However, I would steer clear of  lonzo

I would steer clear too, but hard to see any package where the Lakers dont throw him in. Plus I think SA is one franchise that might roll the dice on LiAngelo. 

34 minutes ago, topher805 said:

If you're San Antonio, what package can LA put together to make you pull that trigger? Not a lot of assets outside of draft picks in LA right now...

I would have to have two of the the three of 

Ingram

Ball

Kuzma

A few picks too, and I’m not taking the Loul Deng Contract. 

21 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Paul George, LeBron, Kevin Durant, and Leonard  all Lakers next year. 

It would follow Kevin Durant’s pattern of taking the easiest path possible.

They might have to play a season without him and win 70 games to convince him to join.

31 minutes ago, Hlion said:

LoL it doesn't really look like he happy in GS despite winning two rings. Dude wears his heart on his sleeve.

He can’t enjoy the real fulfillment of winning a championship because he knows deep down that he sold out.

1 hour ago, Hlion said:

You know he did funny how this got leaked LoL. He needs the best help especially in the end of his career. He proved he can't win it all by himself.

Lebron has proven over and over again that he doesn’t NEED help.  

He is looking to take stress and pressure off of himself

2 hours ago, Hlion said:

You know he did funny how this got leaked LoL. He needs the best help especially in the end of his career. He proved he can't win it all by himself.

The only guy who has won a title recently completely by himself was Dirk.

2018: Steph, KD, Klay, Draymond

2017: Steph, KD, Klay, Draymond

2016: Lebron, Kyrie, Love

2015: Steph, KD, Igoudala, Draymond

2014: Duncan, Leonard, Parker, Ginobli

2013: Lebron, Wade, Bosh

2012: Lebron, Wade, Bosh

2011: Dirk

2010: Kobe, Pau, Bynum

2009: Kobe, Pau, Bynum

2008: Pierce, Garnett, Allen

2007: Duncan, Parker, Ginobli

2006: Wade, Shaq

18 hours ago, Valhalla said:

The only guy who has won a title recently completely by himself was Dirk.

2018: Steph, KD, Klay, Draymond

2017: Steph, KD, Klay, Draymond

2016: Lebron, Kyrie, Love

2015: Steph, KD, Igoudala, Draymond

2014: Duncan, Leonard, Parker, Ginobli

2013: Lebron, Wade, Bosh

2012: Lebron, Wade, Bosh

2011: Dirk

2010: Kobe, Pau, Bynum

2009: Kobe, Pau, Bynum

2008: Pierce, Garnett, Allen

2007: Duncan, Parker, Ginobli

2006: Wade, Shaq

As a Mavs fan, I want to agree with you. However,  I want to also add that Dirk had Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion, prime Jason Terry, Jason Kid... Granted they weren't all superstars like the names above, but what separated that Mavs team from all of these other super teams is that they played team basketball. Rick Carlisle is a really good coach and that team they had was absolutely perfect together. They were complete and each player knew their role, that's why they were so dang good. Because of these super teams, we see a lot of street ball and basic basketball. It's not even fun to watch anymore. That Mavs team was a true thing of beauty which is why that championship is so sweet.

25 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

As a Mavs fan, I want to agree with you. However,  I want to also add that Dirk had Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion, prime Jason Terry, Jason Kid... Granted they weren't all superstars like the names above, but what separated that Mavs team from all of these other super teams is that they played team basketball. Rick Carlisle is a really good coach and that team they had was absolutely perfect together. They were complete and each player knew their role, that's why they were so dang good. Because of these super teams, we see a lot of street ball and basic basketball. It's not even fun to watch anymore. That Mavs team was a true thing of beauty which is why that championship is so sweet.

I know what you are saying, but I was only counting guys that were stars. 

Jason Terry, Tyson Chandler, and Shawn Marion were very good, but they were all past the best part of their careers.

4 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I know what you are saying, but I was only counting guys that were stars. 

Jason Terry, Tyson Chandler, and Shawn Marion were very good, but they were all past the best part of their careers.

I agree completely. Just figured they were worth mentioning.