3 Stephenville 

4 Waco La Vega

5 Liberty Hill

6 Midlothian Heritage 

7 Kennedale

8 Henderson 

9 Wichita Falls Hirschi

10 Melissa

How many O/D starters do Carthage having returning?

The Dawgs have six on offense and six on defense coming back. 

One player plays both ways ( kelonta Dixon)

The rankings looks good to me,

the early rankings is only good for conversation. 

The Dawgs in my opinion are going to be good enough to make a run at the three Pete. 

Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

29 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The Dawgs have six on offense and six on defense coming back. 

One player plays both ways ( kelonta Dixon)

The rankings looks good to me,

the early rankings is only good for conversation. 

The Dawgs in my opinion are going to be good enough to make a run at the three Pete. 

Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

I don’t think Dixon is considered a returning starter. He was hurt the 2nd game last season. Not sure what Surratt turned in but it should be 4/4. Raymond Ingram was the starting fullback so if you want to add him it would be 5/4. 3 OL, QB, FB on O. 2 DB and 2 DL on D. With a 3rd DL getting a ton of playing time. But Carthage probably has another 2-3 kids on both sides of the ball that got a lot of playing time + Dixon.

The Dawgs played 40, 80, and 84 a lot on the D line, you may not want to count 84 as a starter, but he played a lot and made big time plays when he was in the game. 

Kelvonta started both ways before he got hurt and was on special team. Kick returns and punt returns. 

That is why I have 6 and 6 coming back. 

2 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The Dawgs played 40, 80, and 84 a lot on the D line, you may not want to count 84 as a starter, but he played a lot and made big time plays when he was in the game. 

Kelvonta started both ways before he got hurt and was on special team. Kick returns and punt returns. 

That is why I have 6 and 6 coming back. 

Where did Kelvontay start on offense? He played a total of 1-1/2 games last year. I really don’t care either way cause it doesn’t matter. I am just wondering. I already said we had a 3rd DL (84) that got a lot of playing time. 

You are also saying Kelvontay is going to play RB and will be the best RB is 4a in some other post. I’m pretty sure Tucker Smith will be the starting RB this year. Dixon will play all over the field. But Tucker is going to be a stud. 

I think that it's pretty crazy to put Argyle over Carthage. I know Carthage lost some great players, but they still have what I believe to be the best coaching staff in Texas. In my opinion, especially beings they weren't even expected to be in the mix 2 years ago, they should be top dawg until someone knocks them off. 

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I think that it's pretty crazy to put Argyle over Carthage. I know Carthage lost some great players, but they still have what I believe to be the best coaching staff in Texas. In my opinion, especially beings they weren't even expected to be in the mix 2 years ago, they should be top dawg until someone knocks them off. 

💫

4 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

👏👏👍👌😋

5 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

These rankings don’t mean squat.  No worries.