Dave Campbell 4A Dl Top 10

RedRed

14 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

#2 Carthage faces #9 Marshall 5A-D2 in week 3. 

Big game!  

Gonna be a tough game for Carthage. Marshall returns a loaded team. With the split division in 5a, I think Marshall will be in the mix late in the season. Time for Mathis to do what he came to do. 2nd year with a lot of experience + D1 talent returning. I will be rooting for Marshall in every game except 1 this year. This might be like those Carthage vs Whitehouse games when Bogie and Mahomes were there. The comparison is not about the matchup, but more the fact that you have 2 highly ranked teams from 4a and 5a matched up with each other. Unfortunately Carthage lost both those games against Whitehouse (29-27 and 63-39). 

On 6/22/2018 at 11:07 AM, Hlion said:

You do realize we are playing Whitehouse and Jacksonville this yr played Pine tree last year. They aren't world beaters but have bigger enrollments. 

So no more 6 man opponents this year?  Good deal.

• LOL! 1

On 6/22/2018 at 11:07 AM, Hlion said:

You do realize we are playing Whitehouse and Jacksonville this yr played Pine tree last year. They aren't world beaters but have bigger enrollments. 

Oh, so NOW you want to bring up enrollments after telling us Tatum boys that enrollments really don’t make a difference. Spinning like a Liberal again I see.