⚔️ Civil War II

BluePirate

Civil War II  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think another Civil War is coming soon?

2. 2. Which side would have the advantage in another Civil War?

The Fed just took over another bank, and the signs aren't looking good. What are these troop of idiots doing to our Nation ??? I read the propoganda: Are people able to be sold out so easily ? While there is still Freedom of the Press, we will hear both sides of the story.

Now is the time for U.S. to keep our eyes and ears open. Perhaps the media and our own government is driving us towards a Civil War. I don't desire it, but the path that our current government is taking us down is very disturbing.

This bank, Dave, 49th of the year. Looks like all those "govt. rules" are killing these banks...

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/markets/i...t-bank-failure/

Glad to see, though, they shut this one down!!!!!!!!!!!! Largest mortgage company in the U.S. - never heard of 'em!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539740,00.html

• 3 months later...

There isn't going to be a Civil War yet. It will happen in 2010, but in early November. The bullets will be cast, and the idiots will be slain in their office. They'll mount a comeback in 2012, but what they have done to America can not be cured. People will vote, and if any General's out there that want to take back America, and get rid of these clowns in office they will lead the charge.

The only way that there will be a true Civil War again, is if Democrats are elected into office again in 2010.

You guys REALLY think there would be another REAL civil war because Obama is in office? You REALLY think more than 600,000 people will die because of a civil war about our government, and the president himself would order U.S. soldiers to kill other U.S. soldiers and/or civilians? In this century?

Wow. Just wow.

You guys REALLY think there would be another REAL civil war because Obama is in office? You REALLY think more than 600,000 people will die because of a civil war about our government, and the president himself would order U.S. soldiers to kill other U.S. soldiers and/or civilians? In this century?

Wow. Just wow.

DUH...where the heck have you been... even if you read from "your side" only, you surely couldn't have missed that!

Wow. Just wow.

Go to the lib forum if you dont want your blood pressure up or panties in a wad. I think most of the civil war posts are tounge and cheek what ifs.

Didnt really sound like sarcasam.

Looney bin talk would be more accurate.

It may have been and it may not have been...I will tell you one thing.....IF something like this does happen I know who will be prepared to defend the Constitution against a domestic enemy.....

Wow. Just wow.

I might be talking to thin air now, but is it a possibility ? You better believe it. I think it will be more than 600,000 die if America has another Civil War. I can't discount it, there have been more than one Civil War/Coups/Putsch's in almost every country in the world. I don't see why America can't have another. Will I be bothered on a moral basis if we do ? No. You can say this is idle talk, but we the changes being made in Washington the way they have in BHO's first year, you better believe people are going to be really fighting mad.

It may have been and it may not have been...I will tell you one thing.....IF something like this does happen I know who will be prepared to defend the Constitution against a domestic enemy.....

I suppose.

Nothing wrong with standing up for your country and what you think is right.

I just hate to think it would come to that.

I said that to say that I'm moving on. I have nothing more to say.

Survey says: X.

But thanks for playing.

Yet you keep coming back for more.....

Explain why it is so hard to believe that a group of people, who (over generations) have worked hard for their money and lifestyle, wouldn't be prepared and willing to fight to keep it. Would you be willing to defend your home if someone was stealing from you? Or would you try to negotiate with the thugs as they leave with your TV?

You're comparing thieves to a nation of more than 300 million people. Doesn't exactly work that way.

The funny part is you dudes have no idea of my personal beliefs on the current administration, or my beliefs on the events and programs that have taken place or could be in the future.

What I do know is a second "Civil War" would solve absolutely nothing, except cost the lives of likely millions of people. If you guys really want to repeat an era of the darkest days in our country's history and see millions of lives lost because you disagree with Cash for Clunkers and government health care, be my guest. I'll watch, albeit with disgust, from afar. But, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't pick up a gun and kill another human being for it. Maybe I just put more value in human life than you guys do, and frankly, that's unfortunate.

You keep in mind that no politician will ever satisfy you. Keep in mind no matter who is in office, there is always going to be more negative than positive in the eyes of the nation as a whole.

If you guys really want to repeat an era of the darkest days in our country's history and see millions of lives lost because you disagree with Cash for Clunkers and government health care, be my guest.

Our Founding Fathers did that very thing.....to them, their liberty was more important to them than their own lives.......Maybe instead of "civil war" we should call it the 2nd American Revolution......whatever you call it, it is on the horizon unless there are some very fundamental changes in the way things are going.....We, the people, will only take so much.....and we are nearing that limit....

• Mr. P changed the title to ⚔️ Civil War II