SAWolfman

San Augustine and Shelbyville go south!

Deweyville

Groveton 🤣🤣🤣

SA

Shelbyville

West Sabine

Hull Daisetta

My unbiased opinion still picks SA to win district.  Both Shelbyville and West Sabine had down years last year.  Groveton just went through a coaching change after coming up short the last few years.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SAWolfman said:

I ran all of them off.  Big promises but never back em up!

They’ve not been the Groveton of old in awhile. Gotten close, but they used to truly dominate (80s & early 90s especially). Alto has had many battles with them over the years....and I for one wish they were on our schedule again! It’s been a couple years. Hearing that dang Indian drum and song.....fired us up!! 😂 

45 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

They’ve not been the Groveton of old in awhile. Gotten close, but they used to truly dominate (80s & early 90s especially). Alto has had many battles with them over the years....and I for one wish they were on our schedule again! It’s been a couple years. Hearing that dang Indian drum and song.....fired us up!! 😂 

They call us daddy now...

• LOL! 1

24 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Now THAT’S funny!! Maybe that will bring some of their posters out to defend BIG RED! 😂 

Couldn't beat us in the regular season.  Then we beat them as a 4 seed in the playoffs.  So many grown men leaving the stands crying.  Last time they beat us I think Lane Johnson was playing....but everyone beat us during the Clay years.

We beat Groveton both years we won state with Lane Johnson as QB. How sweet it was to beat them IN THE PLAYOFFS on the way to state!! Years of frustration played out those two years plus ‘95 when we beat them 31-0 in Palestine in the quarterfinals. Refugio the next week! 14-7, most exciting win.....and I could go on and on. 😂 

14 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Couldn't beat us in the regular season.  Then we beat them as a 4 seed in the playoffs.  So many grown men leaving the stands crying.  Last time they beat us I think Lane Johnson was playing....but everyone beat us during the Clay years.

We beat Groveton both years we won state with Lane Johnson as QB. How sweet it was to beat them IN THE PLAYOFFS on the way to state!! Years of frustration played out those two years plus ‘95 when we beat them 31-0 in Palestine in the quarterfinals. Refugio the next week! 14-7, most exciting win.....and I could go on and on. 😂

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Naww.. They just never come back after getting beat by yall, promise beat downs and when they loose they can't even come back and congratulate you on the win... Js. 

Yeah...they were talking big noise!