District 10-3A (D-II)

Tiger1995

6 hours ago, TigerPride43 said:

The barrel has gone dry in Arp.  I'm not sure they even have a QB for the season.  

Oh wishful thinking......Poor Troup....gonna have the most talent they've had since they got Beat by Crawford and still gonna lose to Arp this year.

2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

If those kids that you are calling DI athletes fly into a play like Overshown ( true DI talent ), they are going to be patients alright. 

Overshown is a true D1 talent but he's also not just a D1 guy he's #2 in the nation at his position. You can't compare every kid to kid homie....Overshown will be pro by his 3rd year in.

I find it funny you still wish to argue over these college playing kids when I have proven you guys wrong over and over and over again by posting proof of all these kids I've said would be playing ball on a D1 level or below ended up doing it. Hell just a few years ago I told yall Arp had 5 D1 Athletes on one team and yall made these same comments.....

Tyrone Hunt

Kaycee Medlock

Marcalas Johnson

Terry Nance

Justin Johnson

All current D1 athletes ......And yall all said old jj was wrong

Yall also dogged on old jj in 2014 when I told yall Arp had what would be 1 of the top 10 kids in the nation coming up ....that kid was Damarvion Overshown....I've been ranting about him and his brother since they was in Tee-Ball my man....

30 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

I find it funny you still wish to argue over these college playing kids when I have proven you guys wrong over and over and over again by posting proof of all these kids I've said would be playing ball on a D1 level or below ended up doing it. Hell just a few years ago I told yall Arp had 5 D1 Athletes on one team and yall made these same comments.....

Tyrone Hunt

Kaycee Medlock

Marcalas Johnson

Terry Nance

Justin Johnson

All current D1 athletes ......And yall all said old jj was wrong

You don't have those type of players on the team right now.   Not even close.   Those rose colored glasses.   

On 7/1/2018 at 11:18 AM, ericflair said:

I thought Quitman was 0-40? And the only reason Grand Saline isn’t 0-30 something is because they beat Quitman. 

Wrong... Grand Saline was 4- 6 year before last.

3 hours ago, TigerPride43 said:

You don't have those type of players on the team right now.   Not even close.   Those rose colored glasses.   

You've already proven in an earlier statement that you don't know anything about Arp at All......So why make another statement proving it even more.....Arp is gonna hit yall like a dam tornado bro....All I ask...is once the season starts rolling and things start coming out in wash....please come back and retract that statement...I'll even be cool and let you edit it bahahaha....Honestly Im not even gonna hold it against you because your merely basing your opinion off of last season.

17 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

You've already proven in an earlier statement that you don't know anything about Arp at All......So why make another statement proving it even more.....Arp is gonna hit yall like a dam tornado bro....All I ask...is once the season starts rolling and things start coming out in wash....please come back and retract that statement...I'll even be cool and let you edit it bahahaha....Honestly Im not even gonna hold it against you because your merely basing your opinion off of last season.

Stick to that Virginia youth football.  That's about your level of skill.  

1 hour ago, Headhunter12 said:

Name a program that does besides Newton.

Nobody outside of our town will ever understand last season....every program has one of those years....No worries....It's bounce back that brings the Spirit out big time...As it is...Nobody expects much and all we gotta do is show up and ball out...

3 hours ago, TigerPride43 said:

Stick to that Virginia youth football.  That's about your level of skill.  

There you go talking about something you don't know about AGAIN.......Virginia is the #5 state in the country of all D1 recruited Football players.

38 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

There you go talking about something you don't know about AGAIN.......Virginia is the #5 state in the country of all D1 recruited Football players.

JJ, I'm giving you a hard time.   I wish the Arp Tigers a great season (seriously).   Not much to talk about so I decided to stir the pot a little.  

9 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Wow, JJ didn't put Arp as #1. 

So how do we report someone being hacked? Obviously NOT JJ. 

naw ....Harmony earned that Honor easily......And Winona is coming stacked offensively with all their kids back on the field.

2 hours ago, TigerPride43 said:

JJ, I'm giving you a hard time.   I wish the Arp Tigers a great season (seriously).   Not much to talk about so I decided to stir the pot a little.  

Don't stop now.....LMAO!!!!! Here I was thinking this is leading to a lot fun! Finally a year where Arp vs Troup is/will be very meaningful! I can't remember how long it's been since these 2 teams where pretty good at the same time and had a Big time game to win.....The District Season Final Game of the Year will be Epic!!! Arp vs Troup "OLD SCHOOL"....But after it's Over ......jj is gonna be on y'alls bandwagon.......One thing about Arp and Troup.....they may try to kill each other on Rival Week......But time for playoffs.....Both towns are showing up for support for each other!!!!

10 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

naw ....Harmony earned that Honor easily......And Winona is coming stacked offensively with all their kids back on the field.

🤫 keep it a secret, who knows which team will show up for us, you will definitely see some play makers and ballers this year that's for sure

• Mr. P changed the title to District 10-3A (D-II)