Tenaha

randomuser

Just curious as to what the problems are there in the football program? Applying for Daingerfield made sense, could very well be a better job but low pay. But the dude left to go to Italy is a head scratcher. That place is messed up as a soup sandwich. So what’s the problem in Teneha? Without accusations, not looking to stir anything up but Italy?

3 hours ago, randomuser said:

Just curious as to what the problems are there in the football program? Applying for Daingerfield made sense, could very well be a better job but low pay. But the dude left to go to Italy is a head scratcher. That place is messed up as a soup sandwich. So what’s the problem in Teneha? Without accusations, not looking to stir anything up but Italy?

Yeah they’re always loaded with athletes, AD gets pretty much everything he needs to build winning programs, and the fans would follow them to the end of the earth. A lot of people would like to be that messed up. 

3 hours ago, randomuser said:

Problem? What problem?  Seems to me Tigers do just fine regardless who's coaching. 

• Mr. P changed the title to Tenaha
14 minutes ago, randomuser said:

Which led to the question why would you be trying to get out of Tenaha? He was applying everywhere, why? Are there problems in Tenaha? Maybe I didn’t word the question correctly.

I don't know that he necessarily wanted to get out of Tenaha as much as he was trying to leverage his recent success at Tenaha to move up in the coaching ranks. Of course, that's pure speculation. None of us can speak with any true insight on this situation. The only ones who know the facts of the matter are Coach Horn and the admin of Tenaha ISD. 

But as to the implied premise of "problems" at Tenaha, well, I fall back on my initial snarky response: plenty of programs would love to have the problems they have.  :) 

8 hours ago, AKA said:

I don't know that he necessarily wanted to get out of Tenaha as much as he was trying to leverage his recent success at Tenaha to move up in the coaching ranks. Of course, that's pure speculation. None of us can speak with any true insight on this situation. The only ones who know the facts of the matter are Coach Horn and the admin of Tenaha ISD. 

But as to the implied premise of "problems" at Tenaha, well, I fall back on my initial snarky response: plenty of programs would love to have the problems they have.  :) 

Remember that his biological son and his adopted son both graduated in May.  Perhaps it was just time for another chapter in life.  He will win at Italy.  Tenaha will be fine too.

• Like 1

Heard that the Tenaha supt comes to the dressing room and halftime and makes lots of suggestions regarding adjustments, play calling, etc. If memory serves me correct he used to be the head coach. If he wants to have so much involvement, why did he ever relinquish his head coaching job? I don’t care what anyone thinks, a supt doing mess like that is 100% wrong 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

Lol.  He's usually sitting by his wife at halftime.   This thread is a joke.  

If you want to trash a school/admin/coach/town....theres a thread for that already.

Enjoy.

Now...run along children. 

That’s not true! Sometimes he’s the stadium play-by-play announcer for home games. I sure hope they keep him in that role. He does a great job. 

39 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

That’s not true! Sometimes he’s the stadium play-by-play announcer for home games. I sure hope they keep him in that role. He does a great job. 

The Sup was in the booth at the game I attended last year.  Tenaha didn’t have to make many adjustments when the halftime score was 56-0.

• Mr. P locked this topic