Mr. P

• Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to ✊ Candace Owens
1 hour ago, AKA said:

500 million dollars of tax payer dollars go to slaughtering 800 black babies per a day.

Not a SINGLE WORD from Black Lives Matter.

.0004% of unarmed blacks shot annually and they want us to burn down our own neighborhoods.

WHO FUNDS BLM?

Excellent question to a Valid point, Candace; WHO DOES FUND the Racist Hate group, Black Lives Matter?😏

47 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

There is plenty of people who would adopt babies if they was available. Within my own family I have two aunts that have adopted sons back in the 60's before abortion started killing the unborn. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

There is plenty of people who would adopt babies if they was available. Within my own family I have two aunts that have adopted sons back in the 60's before abortion started killing the unborn. 

My sister is waiting to adopt a white baby. She wanted a white baby ( American ) so people think the baby was their biological child.    It can take 1 to 3 years wait the lawyer said.  I have heard that wait time for minority babies are not that long.  That is a crying shame.  

My wife and I have a foster home for teen girls, four of them.  Nobody wants teenagers of any race.  I have adopted two and two more being processed.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CENTEXFAN said:

My sister is waiting to adopt a white baby. She wanted a white baby ( American ) so people think the baby was their biological child.    It can take 1 to 3 years wait the lawyer said.  I have heard that wait time for minority babies are not that long.  That is a crying shame.  

My wife and I have a foster home for teen girls, four of them.  Nobody wants teenagers of any race.  I have adopted two and two more being processed.  

We had a couple in our church who adopted a Hispanic baby and then later a black baby, there was no white baby's available wasn't a issue for them they just wanted some children. 

• Like 1

If you're suggesting sweeping changes and reforms to the foster care system, advocacy and ethical contraception education for at-risk youth, funding for helping unwanted children find families and pragmatic solutions to give people a hand-up in pursuing their goals...   I'm on board. Let's help these folks help themselves. 

But you'll never be able to convince me that infanticide is a solution. I'm sorry, man. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, AKA said:

If you're suggesting sweeping changes and reforms to the foster care system, advocacy and ethical contraception education for at-risk youth, funding for helping unwanted children find families and pragmatic solutions to give people a hand-up in pursuing their goals...   I'm on board. Let's help these folks help themselves. 

But you'll never be able to convince me that infanticide is a solution. I'm sorry, man. 

You, sir, get a whole bunch of heart thingys. 

• Like 2

On 4/24/2018 at 10:32 AM, AKA said:

26 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Nice dodge; Candace’s question hasn’t been answered......😏

My favorite (current) rapper tweeted this after the Kanye thing.

Twitter is melting down, y'all. :D 

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 9:45 PM, WestHardinfan1 said:

On a side note, looks like Kanye West has taken the RED PILL and has woke up......I actually retweeted several of his tweets yesterday......lol......

He was given a death threat after the Crips threatened to kill him, especially after his thinking on slavery, but Trump as well.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5677093/Kanye-West-accompanied-bodyguards-night-LA-restaurant-Crips-Alert-threat.html .  He's not dumb enough to lose any part of his fan base.  I would bet if he did vote he would cast it for President Trump.  

• Mr. P changed the title to ✊ Candace Owens
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 6:39 PM, CENTEXFAN said:

How many of you are going to adopt or foster home these in wanted babies?  How much of your tax money are you going to spend on feeding, clothing, and housing these unwanted babies (welfare)?

its called raise your kids, take responsibility for your actions. A moral person does not look for reasons to kill babies.

12 hours ago, Greezychef said:

I love this chick ^ 

I wouldn't say a record selling over 1,000,000 copies is a hard flop.  Kanye's ye has only sold 190,000  so far.  I don't even know how they base these numbers anymore, because I haven't seen a record, CD, or any other way to have a hard copy of your music, unless you go to a used album store, and those are dwindling as well.  

21 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Who are the racists?....

I've seen this before, and it shows how racist that many liberals are by thinking that they don't have proper identification, use phones for computing, use computers, they are ignorant in regards of how to obtain these things, that they are all poor and living off the government which they would have to have identification to receive IF they were.  That they are unintelligent to gain gainful employment and need special help for jobs.  This is totally opposite from the truth.  While I do know there are racist employers that is not all whites and I assure you most Republicans and Conservatives aren't racist.  It's the minority of whites or other races that are racists towards blacks.  In my opinion ignorance creates racism, and if your racist based on skin color you are ignorant.  There are some people of all colors that I don't like, but it's based on what they've done to me personally that has caused that contempt of them.  I don't trust them, and I don't want to be their friend.  All the rest I'm cool with.  

• Stinks 1

Kanye ties number one streak with new album

Headline-grabbing rapper Kanye West has tied the record for the longest streak of albums to hit number one on the US chart with his latest release, "Ye."

The album debuted at the top on the benchmark Billboard 200 chart announced late Sunday, marking his eighth straight release to reach number one -- tying West with The Beatles in their heyday as well as fellow rapper Eminem.

I gotta admit, I'm not crazy about it. I gave it a couple listens over the weekend, and I still prefer the latest Chance and Gambino albums.

But he seems very liberated on this record. It's rather "avant garde" and experimental for hip-hop. Very interesting. 

3 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Kanye is terrible. If we’re talking anything new then I’d go with Kendrick Lamar. Personally I’ll stick with old school. Give me NWA, UGK, Geto Boys, Triple Six Mafia, No Limit or Public Enemy any day. 

You can’t go old school without including the Beastie Boys. 

• Like 1

I think the point of this article is that the black community has not turned on Kanye despite his obvious support for Donald Trump.  Yet, we see Christians and other traditional republican voting groups successfully boycotting the things that offend them.

• Mr. P changed the title to This crazy B####...