Daingerfield vs Gunter Aug 31 2018 @ Gunter

tigernationfan

Daingerfield or Gunter  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who you with

On 7/19/2018 at 3:27 PM, playactionpass39 said:

Nelson was removed from defensive play calling duties early in the season, that is what led to the backstabbing to begin with. That was not Nelson's defense.

Well I wasn't aware of that,and still not sure about that.i thought he was calling the defense the whole year.tjis is the first time I've heard this.and every one I know says the same thing.i made sure to ask before I responded lol.

On 7/19/2018 at 3:27 PM, playactionpass39 said:

Nelson was removed from defensive play calling duties early in the season, that is what led to the backstabbing to begin with. That was not Nelson's defense.

And just to add,if that is true then why is everyone bashing him for calling bad defense all year? Lmao. I guess they can find something else to gripe about now,and figure out who was calling the defense since it wasn't Nelson.

1 hour ago, Fblife13 said:

Well I wasn't aware of that,and still not sure about that.i thought he was calling the defense the whole year.tjis is the first time I've heard this.and every one I know says the same thing.i made sure to ask before I responded lol.

What he said is true. He was removed of the play calling during the season. Idk who u heard that from but you better start asking the right people lol

51 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

What he said is true. He was removed of the play calling during the season. Idk who u heard that from but you better start asking the right people lol

Lol I couldn't have ask anyone better. Then who called the d? Waldie? He called o and d ? 

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

I dont think anyone wants to take "credit" for that D....😉

22 minutes ago, mavfanpanamacity said:

I haven't kept up, did DF ever fill their complete staff? I was told a few weeks ago they were still several coaches short. Now that can change in a short amount of time.

You heard right.as of now we are still short but can make due with what we have.

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Its what Waldie set up. It's what we have for the next 2 years. #### but it's where we're at.

Better to lose to Gunter the next two years than to HS for four years in a row!!   LOL   Daingerfield would have folded the school if that happened!   Waldie knew what he was doing, helped the school and community out as much as he could!  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stangstampede said:

Better to lose to Gunter the next two years than to HS for four years in a row!!   LOL   Daingerfield would have folded the school if that happened!   Waldie knew what he was doing, helped the school and community out as much as he could!  

SS....you hit the nail on the head right there 100%. Topp's couldnt handle another half time run of them cut n run Tiger fans looking for comfort food! 🤧😢😟