Daingerfield vs Gunter Aug 31 2018 @ Gunter

tigernationfan

Daingerfield or Gunter  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who you with

13 hours ago, HS1988 said:

SS....you hit the nail on the head right there 100%. Topp's couldnt handle another half time run of them cut n run Tiger fans looking for comfort food! 🀧😒😟

Daingerfield.Β  πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Hughes SpringsΒ  Nadaaaaa. He haw!!!

Enjoy your two wins In like forever...πŸ‘

46 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

Daingerfield.Β  πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Hughes SpringsΒ  Nadaaaaa. He haw!!!

Enjoy your two wins In like forever...πŸ‘

We enjoyed them. Β Have you been enjoyingΒ your descent?? Β  2 years from now when y’all are in 2a again maybe y’allΒ will win some more trophies! Β 

2 hours ago, stangstampede said:

We enjoyed them. Β Have you been enjoyingΒ your descent?? Β  2 years from now when y’all are in 2a again maybe y’allΒ will win some more trophies! Β 

We ain't going back to 2a anytime soon. Descent? Even with the 2 wins against us we still had better seasons than yall. Must sukk to only have a few week 1 wins to hang over someone's head. I'll take our dusty old trophies over your red ribbons in your cases.

8 minutes ago, FoxyLady said:

Yep, thang is they could have gotten that spanking fromΒ the MustangsΒ  week one instead of wasting all that fuel............smh

lolol.....well we will see how those Mustangs do on Sept 7th....

2 hours ago, FoxyLady said:

Yep, thang is they could have gotten that spanking fromΒ the MustangsΒ  week one instead of wasting all that fuel............smh

Whos Springs better hope yall get a W early on. Because come district time we all know yall might not win a game after week 1 this year.

12 hours ago, FoxyLady said:

Best thing Coach Waldie did for Dfield is not schedule HS for the next 2 years. Their heads were already about explode. Exposing all that emptiness.

On 7/24/2018 at 3:29 PM, stangstampede said:

Heeehaaaw. After your 3 win 7 loss season, yallΒ Β be kicking out the D'field transfers so yall can come back down.

5 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

Heeehaaaw. After your 3 win 7 loss season, yallΒ Β be kicking out the D'field transfers so yall can come back down.

I see predictions is not your strong point. That sounds more like a Dfield season. Oh wait.....1-9....πŸ˜‚. Yall prolly orta focus on scraping out 4th in that district instead of what daddy is doing over here.....

6 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

I see predictions is not your strong point. That sounds more like a Dfield season. Oh wait.....1-9....πŸ˜‚. Yall prolly orta focus on scraping out 4th in that district instead of what daddy is doing over here.....

Yall ain't daddy. More like that musty uncle at the family reunion no one wants to sit by.

25 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Best thing Coach Waldie did for Dfield is not schedule HS for the next 2 years. Their heads were already about explode. Exposing all that emptiness.

Waldie said before he leftΒ and I quote, "Hughes Springs and White Oak dropped us."Β 

He went on to say that 'WO shouldn't have dropped us because it's a good game for both of us..'Β Then he continued with 'Hughes Springs was quick to schedule us coming off 1-9 and 2-8, now that we are coming back around, they won't play us.'

Before you argue ponies, it's a fact, straightΒ from the former ADΒ well well before he left. And, he was right in both cases.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, BlueBacker said:

Waldie said before he leftΒ and I quote, "Hughes Springs and White Oak dropped us."Β 

He went on to say that 'WO shouldn't have dropped us because it's a good game for both of us..'Β Then he continued with 'Hughes Springs was quick to schedule us coming off 1-9 and 2-8, now that we are coming back around, they won't play us.'

Before you argue ponies, it's a fact, straightΒ from the former ADΒ well well before he left. And, he was right in both cases.Β 

They don't listen.... only thing they believe is what they hear at the local barber shop....Β 

25 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Poor old daddy gonna be cryingΒ  by the end of this season.Β  Carefully dem longhorns don't stick ya in the rear that fist game, you don't want to end up losing first 8 games.Β  I giving you the last two......

• Like 1

I've got some numbers on this one

Daingerfield is allowing 0.0 points per game to teams that average 0.0 points per game. Β Gunter is allowing 0.0 points per game to teams that average 0.0 points per game.

Daingerfield is scoring 0.0 per game against defenses that allow 0.0 per game. Β Gunter is scoring 0.0 per game against defenses that allow 0.0 per game.

Prediction :

Tigers win.

• Like 1