Jump to content

Corrigan-Camden bulldogs 2018!


 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

I am glad to see Corrigan-Camden on Alto’s schedule this year! We have scrimmaged the last couple years and that was good, but nothing like a game! We have had some pretty good battles through the years. See y’all  September 28th!

I am very excited to see this matchup happening again! I have a lot of family that lives in alto! Best game I remember seeing between us is the playoff game where it was sleeting and snowing! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, ScottFrost said:

Didn’t CC lose the big kid that played just about everywhere on the offensive side of the ball and FS on Defense? 

Are you talking about ty love? He played qb and running back, we did lose him to graduation but we are returning a RB that is faster than him 6’3 bout 185 ,  love will definitely be missed tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Corrigan has added some new teams to the schedule this year! I know myself am excited!  Let’s get some talk going on here!!  Would like to hear from some of the other teams we will play, see how they think it will play out

Corrigan-Camden 2018 district champs! 

🎉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Hlion said:

They may break 3a records  if they lose it will be in Non District. 

Come playoff time anything can happen...Just stating opinions and facts... a lot of ppl are crowning them but come playoff time everyone is undefeated and have their chances... JS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I am very excited to see this matchup happening again! I have a lot of family that lives in alto! Best game I remember seeing between us is the playoff game where it was sleeting and snowing! 

What about FOUR overtimes in Lufkin at Abe Martin Stadium!  Crazy game. That was fun only if you came out the winner. 😂 And y’all happened to do just that on that particular  night!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

What about FOUR overtimes in Lufkin at Abe Martin Stadium!  Crazy game. That was fun only if you came out the winner. 😂 And y’all happened to do just that on that particular  night!

That’s the game I’m talking about! 😂 I’m pretty sure it was sleeting that night! And I couldn’t remember if it was 3 or 4 overtime’s but I know it was a heck of a game! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

That’s the game I’m talking about! 😂 I’m pretty sure it was sleeting that night! And I couldn’t remember if it was 3 or 4 overtime’s but I know it was a heck of a game! 

I remember it was COLD but I don’t remember sleet or snow. Yes, it was four! 😳 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...