Jefferson v Pittsburg

FlowJack

Jefferson v Pittsburg  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2018 at 05:00 PM

Jefferson stepped up their schedule this year I see. No more frankston and Clarksville. Jefferson has the skill position players for sure but I’d like to see if they improve this year upfront. If they can inprove that and hodge doesn’t rattle then they’ll be tough to beat. For now though I’ll take Pittsburgh but would like to see Jefferson win. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Jefferson stepped up their schedule this year I see. No more frankston and Clarksville. Jefferson has the skill position players for sure but I’d like to see if they improve this year upfront. If they can inprove that and hodge doesn’t rattle then they’ll be tough to beat. For now though I’ll take Pittsburgh but would like to see Jefferson win. 

I think thats the key. Hodge can sling that thing but seems to be uncomfortable with the slightest pressure.

• Like 2

Jefferson’s football team moved its practices from the practice fields at the high school to its stadium.

“Our field got attacked by hogs so we’re trying to fill in a bunch of holes and patch it up,” Jefferson athletic director and head football coach Antwain Jimmerson said. “We got it filled back in but we didn’t want to take a chance with it being soft so we’re just packing it all week and watering it real good and try to get it back to where we want.”

• LOL! 1

Piit. Big up front and 2 of the most dynamic playmakers in east Texas at skill positions. Dual threat QB Jalen Jimmerson is a highlight reel and highly recruited 6'3 200 lb Keontae Burns is about as good as they come at WR. Gonna be awfully hard to contain their 2 studs.   

10 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They sound tough. If anyone has the Athletism to do it though, it’s Jefferson. Still picking the dawgs. Does Tatum play Jefferson? Already planning to skip a Pewitt game to see Jeffy and Atlanta. May do the same if the play Tatum. Couple of track meets right there. 

Only if they meet in the playoffs. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MrDontPlay said:

Just wait.

Only thing I’m waiting on this year with you is for u to take your servin of crow from that beat down we gave hodge last year. You didn’t show up after that talk last year. Nothing but crickets from you since we took that district crown.