The 2018 SDC Draft

Stoney

16 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Hahahaha it was him or Barkley. 

My problem with Barkley is that I don't know much about the coaching staff or play calling for the NY Giants... which always makes me iffy of taking players from those teams.

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Even if it did that, we would be 8-9-10 in keepers then 1-2-3 in 2nd round

Actually that's not fair unless the computer picked us to go 1-2-3. Also I'm not sure the choices listed for us to vote on say we will pick our keeper at end of first round. Comments I have read say we would be st first of round 1 & end of round 2.

on another note I thought we were having a draw to see the order that the three of us were choosing our keeper. I would have already chosen if it had been decided that we could pick anytime without a draw. 

All I ever said was that it be fair to everyone. 

7 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Actually that's not fair unless the computer picked us to go 1-2-3. Also I'm not sure the choices listed for us to vote on say we will pick our keeper at end of first round. Comments I have read say we would be st first of round 1 & end of round 2.

on another note I thought we were having a draw to see the order that the three of us were choosing our keeper. I would have already chosen if it had been decided that we could pick anytime without a draw. 

All I ever said was that it be fair to everyone. 

that 3 man random draft order happened a page or 2 back on another thread I think :D 

9 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

that 3 man random draft order happened a page or 2 back on another thread I think :D 

Too bad not everyone had a choice nor was that what I read as a final decision. It is what it is. 

Ill take Antonio Brown Pitt

59 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I’m telling you, I would have rage quit this entire league if I was commish.  :lol:  I was so pissed last year at all of you.  This year I’m just going with the flow :p 

I just get in my employee’s stash and I’m okay. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

21 hours ago, Stoney said:

6F7C6047-0480-4C20-9645-E36BDD95E4BB.png

The draft order has been changed to a snake draft with a random order set 30 minut s before the draft. ***The Draft order as the start of this thread is null and void. As of 7/31/18 7:40pm***

I was just kidding, because of the NBA frozen envelope.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I was just kidding, because of the NBA frozen envelope.  

Dave, you gotta keep an eye on me man. David Stern ain’t got nothing on me when it comes to rig...cough, setting the draft order. And Goodell? Who do y’all think taught him how to rule with a iron fist?

10 hours ago, Stoney said:

What’s this? Mavgrad just traded Saquon Barkley, his first, second and third round picks to. Kirt for a 7th rounder? Approved.

Yes!, and combined with the 1st and 2nd rounders I got from Kolmes from last season's trade, my team will be stacked!!!!! ...

• LOL! 2

57 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes!, and combined with the 1st and 2nd rounders I got from Kolmes from last season's trade, my team will be stacked!!!!! ...

You seem to be remembering things that did not happen....old age finally getting to you......😂😂😂😂

• LOL! 1

• Mr. P changed the title to The 2018 SDC Draft
  • Mr. P locked this topic