The 2018 SDC Season

Stoney

55 minutes ago, Stoney said:

The Homer Simpson Award - WestHardin, there were no Houston Texans safe from you and your homerism 

The GQ Award- Golf for drafting (according to the gf) the best looking team

The Best Performance By a Russian Bot- AKA aka Sergei aka Boris aka Vladimir

The Jack & The Beanstalk Award- Stoney, just wait for the flood of trade offers

The Wilford Brimley Award- Kirt for trying to draft Red Grange and Lou Groza with his first two picks

The Barry Bonds Award-  Mav zofor best use of performance enhancing drugs both on and off the field

The Scooby Doo Award- Bambino, cause I would have gotten away with some great picks if you didn’t get them first

For the ones I’ve missed, sorry my coffee ran out on me.

Well done. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm all ears .... I can't believe I lose a top RB before the seasons starts .... 

Almost lost him twice. A little knee scare early in the preseason and then, boom, he tears it right before the season.

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm all ears .... I can't believe I lose a top RB before the seasons starts .... 

Not sure if Breida or Morris will be the starter to replace McKinnon. I’ll trade both for a WR.

42 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Not sure if Breida or Morris will be the starter to replace McKinnon. I’ll trade both for a WR.

That's the rub ... if they split time, you are screwed ... don't know which one to start ... I'm hoping Dez gets picked up before too long ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's the rub ... if they split time, you are screwed ... don't know which one to start ... I'm hoping Dez gets picked up before too long ....

I’m hedging my bet by picking up both of them. Figure out the starter and cut the other.

49 minutes ago, Stoney said:

11 points down to Kirt. My Adams and Prater against his Marvin Jones. Benching Mixon and his 20 points over Cook is prime Stoney.

I knew I should have started Adrian Peterson instead of Aguilar .... both Peterson 20.6 and Thompson 18.8 had big points I left on the bench  ... @#$@#%#$%$!!!!!! .....

Edited by KirtFalcon

15 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I knew I should have started Adrian Peterson instead of Aguilar .... both Peterson 20.6 and Thompson 18.8 had big points I left on the bench  ... @#$@#%#$%$!!!!!! .....

Either way, Peterson was a hell of a steal in the draft

23 hours ago, thegreatbambino said:

I'm down 1, but have Stafford, Gurley, and Tate going tomorrow. DaveTVs has Kupp left.

I'm a loser this week.  Licking my wounds already.  Unless Kupp rushes for 100 yards and two touchdowns and 200 receiving yards with 6 touchdowns.  I'm going to be licking my wounds in the morning, and checking the waiver wires.  

37 minutes ago, Stoney said:

What do y’all think will happen with Le’veon Bell? Sits out until week 10? Doesn’t play all year? Back next week?

I needed him back yesterday.  

• Mr. P changed the title to The 2018 SDC Season
  • Mr. P locked this topic