The 2018 SDC Season

Stoney

52 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

My Detroit receiver dropped a TD at the goal line ... Peterson riding the pine instead of playing ... 😢

My kicker left 8 points on the field. I thought the Vikings were gonna go easy with Cook and split carries with Murray. Shoulda went with Mixon.

Need a RB? Is yours losing his tread and needs to be put out to pasture? Looking for a Tight End and Baywatch reruns ain’t cutting it? C’mon down to Stoney’s used RB and TE Emporium. We can hook you up with a gently used Evan Engram to replace that broken down Greg Olsen. Check out our nice shiny collection of Breida’s, Williams’, Cook’s, and Mixon’s. Looking for a little something stronger than your puny man RB? Get James Conner and “terminate “ your backfield issues. Call BR459 today!!

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Need a RB? Is yours losing his tread and needs to be put out to pasture? Looking for a Tight End and Baywatch reruns ain’t cutting it? C’mon down to Stoney’s used RB and TE Emporium. We can hook you up with a gently used Evan Engram to replace that broken down Greg Olsen. Check out our nice shiny collection of Breida’s, Williams’, Cook’s, and Mixon’s. Looking for a little something stronger than your puny man RB? Get James Conner and “terminate “ your backfield issues. Call BR459 today!!

I'd be interested in an RB

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I think Cincinnati would be doing a whole lot better if they would throw it to Eiffert more

I wanted Eifert in the draft if he fell late. Healthy he’s a TD machine. Two things worry me about him: Tyler Kroft and the words “pitch count” in order to keep him healthy.

• Mr. P changed the title to The 2018 SDC Season
  • Mr. P locked this topic