Week 1: Alto Yellowjackets @ Westwood Panthers - 8/31

StingEmALTO

Week 1: Alto Yellowjackets @ Westwood Panthers - 8/31  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the win in the season opener?

• Alto
    • Westwood

1 hour ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Y’all got this. We HAVE to meet undefeated. That would make for one heck of an atmosphere. Hopefully, we can both hold up somehow. Hopefully WW don’t annihilate us this Fri night 👀

Man, that would be awesome for Carlisle and Alto to meet undefeated when we get to district! That’s going to be tough. If we can make it through our pre-district schedule with no losses, people will take notice. We will be battle tested for sure! If Carlisle can make it past Sabine and Troup, I think they got a really good shot at being undefeated when we meet October 19th. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

That CC vs Alto game on the 28th (week 5) is going to be exciting! I hope we’re both 4-0 coming into it!!! Lol

Yes it will be!! I’m ready for it... and yes that will make it even more exciting if we are both 4-0... lol

i have a lot of family in alto! So I will most likely be sitting on altos side with my bulldog shirt on...😂

7 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes it will be!! I’m ready for it... and yes that will make it even more exciting if we are both 4-0... lol

i have a lot of family in alto! So I will most likely be sitting on altos side with my bulldog shirt on...😂

😂 That’ll make it even more fun! Just don’t get too loud on our side! 😆 

Couple years ago I went to an Alto game, forgot I had my Carlisle hat on, several people ask me to set in the Alto stands with them. One elderly lady took my arm and started leading me to Alto's home side, I was taught to never argue with my elders and she was a humorous old bird... Enjoyed my evening.. The home fans were polite and cordial as you could ask for. 

50 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Couple years ago I went to an Alto game, forgot I had my Carlisle hat on, several people ask me to set in the Alto stands with them. One elderly lady took my arm and started leading me to Alto's home side, I was taught to never argue with my elders and she was a humorous old bird... Enjoyed my evening.. The home fans were polite and cordial as you could ask for. 

I would expect no less. We have a friendly bunch of folks in our town. Good story!

28 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Yes sir!  I know those nice folks.  We'll be at your place on Thursday night for MS/JV and then you'll join us on Friday................for homecoming! lol

Keri and Jason bowman are my cousins! 

And mary Ann  selman is my aunt ! 

Centerville and kirbyville will be some good warm up games getting us ready for y’all.... lol

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

That's great!  Yes, Drew Bear is a celebrity around here! lol  What a fighter!!!!

Those will definitely be good tests for CC!  We start with Westwood, New Diana, Timpson, and Garrison before we play y'all.

Yes sir GOD has brought him a long ways !! Praise GOD he is cancer free!!

and garrison will definitely be a good matchup! We play Joaquin before y’all, this will be the first time to ever play them! 

Yes sir! Definitely answered prayers!

Don’t let Joaquin sneak up on you or take them lightly. We had a nice 12 game never-lost-to-them streak gong but they got over the hump and have won the last two. 😕 They have a few speedsters now and are not to be overlooked.

2 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Don’t let Joaquin sneak up on you or take them lightly. We had a nice 12 game never-lost-to-them streak gong but they got over the hump and have won the last two. 😕 They have a few speedsters now and are not to be overlooked.

Granted they ain't as big as usual, but they quick.. Lol 

3 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Yes sir we aren’t big at all...but we are very quick... I will take speed over size anyday, I’m looking for these to be some great match ups!