Week 1: Alto Yellowjackets @ Westwood Panthers - 8/31

StingEmALTO

Week 1: Alto Yellowjackets @ Westwood Panthers - 8/31  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the win in the season opener?

• Alto
    • Westwood

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

I heard that Westwood throws 85% of the time!

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

I heard that Westwood throws 85% of the time!

Yeah they was running the spread when we scrimmaged them,  they ran it some too out of the read option but the qb never kept it just gave it to the running back

14 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yeah he doesn’t.. he just hands it to the running back or throws it, but that was a scrimmage .. he might do the total opposite in a game.. 

Pretty tall kid I hear. They said he was on the money with many of his passes but lots of drops. 

14 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

I'll go with Alto 30-6 because idk if they have a kicker....I'd love a shutout but I'm being reasonable and giving Westwood a late TD when we put our 2s in....

You may be right. And our kicking is also kind of a question mark....or has been. We’ll see!

Straight up, ima say Alto by 14, just because it's first foreal game of the year. Three weeks from now I'd give em 21+ or more win. Not low Ballin, but just because it's first time at 100%for 4 quarters, and weird stuff happens in first games when kids are amped up, passes dropped, suspect hand offs and all that. Js 

28 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

I’m riding with the “There will be no points scored” motto until the wheels fall off 😂😂😂. But seriously, Crow is part of it. I’ve ate it. Just make sure you take your seat at that table too. I cook a mean crow, js. lol

“There will be no points scored.”  😂 Classic! 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

I’m riding with the “There will be no points scored” motto until the wheels fall off 😂😂😂. But seriously, Crow is part of it. I’ve ate it. Just make sure you take your seat at that table too. I cook a mean crow, js. lol

I'm full of crow after last yr, I'm hoping not so much this year 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

The camera shyness absolutely MADE that quote haha. But at the same time, when he said it, I thought “What is he supposed to say!!!??” So it’s “No points scored!!!” 😂

You are so right!!!! He did great! 👍🏻

Pumped for tomorrow night! Ready to watch those JV boys get after it!!

• Thanks 1