District 10-3A (Division 2)-Week One

TheLionWire

Don’t sleep on como pickton. They handled 3a winnsboro 3-1 in scrimmage and then scored 24 or so in quitman in a live quarter that was supposed to be a live half until they called it quits in the first quarter! If I remember correctly the grand saline quitman game was not just a blow out last year. So I wouldn’t sleep on como right now. Grand saline will have size on them but both teams I believe will smash heads Friday. Give me como in this one! 

12 hours ago, theprodigy said:

Don’t sleep on como pickton. They handled 3a winnsboro 3-1 in scrimmage and then scored 24 or so in quitman in a live quarter that was supposed to be a live half until they called it quits in the first quarter! If I remember correctly the grand saline quitman game was not just a blow out last year. So I wouldn’t sleep on como right now. Grand saline will have size on them but both teams I believe will smash heads Friday. Give me como in this one! 

Oh I dont either. CP did beat GS last season by 3. Only reason I am saying that is because GS is vastly improved from last season from what the scrimmages I have seen. They beat Elysian Fields according to the paper in a scrimmage 3-0. I am going with that. GS needed an improved defense. GS should not be sleeping on CP for sure. 

14 hours ago, theprodigy said:

I’m pretty sure Ef beat grand saline. 

No, they are correct. Grand Saline beat EF in the scrimmage. They scored 2 times that I know of. Someone said 3 but I only remember 2 but I could be wrong. They did not have a live period or half. They just ran 10-15 (or however many) plays and then swapped. Grand Saline played well and EF did not. Nothing against Grand Saline but I thought it was more EF's own fault they didn't play well, not so much what GS did to make them not play well.