Week 1: Crockett Bulldogs @ Buffalo Bisons - 8/31

CrockettDogs

9 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

I heard a buffalo fan say the ref were terrible on both ends

wrong ask them how many times crockett scored only to have no td called or some fantom offsetting penalty called or better yet ow many penalties did buffalo have going into the last 8 minutes of the 4th quarter they dont have to lie but revenge will be so sweet next season because most of the kids playing last night got a full 2 seasons left some got 3 so if your proud of ripping off a bunch of 10th graders more power to ya baby just remember to weld your doors shut next season cause they are gonna blew the heck off. 

8 hours ago, bigj said:

I was pulling for Crockett. All the facebook post I'm reading from buffalo fans is that the refs almost cost them the game. 

there is a place for people that lie like that lol..ask them facebook fans about the crockett qb running for the first down and the refs saying he didnt get it lol.

2 hours ago, maxjean said:

there is a place for people that lie like that lol..ask them facebook fans about the crockett qb running for the first down and the refs saying he didnt get it lol.

So you want us to ask crockett fans how the game was? That dont make any sense of course they will say they got cheated... I asked a buffalo fan and he said the refs were bad on both ends only crockett fans are sayin they got screwed but i bet if yall had won yall wouldn't have said anything that is just my opinion

20 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

So you want us to ask crockett fans how the game was? That dont make any sense of course they will say they got cheated... I asked a buffalo fan and he said the refs were bad on both ends only crockett fans are sayin they got screwed but i bet if yall had won yall wouldn't have said anything that is just my opinion

2 td's weren't called. And I have the film proof. Those refs are also getting in trouble. But it shouldn't have even came down to that we were up 21-0 in the beginning of the 2nd quarter even with coming away with no points inside the 10 yard line on the first 2 drives. That's lack of conditioning that killed us. Once we fix that this Crockett team could be really really good. I was having flashbacks of the 2015 Crockett team with all the throw and catches. QB had 200 yards passing first half alone. Blowing the 13th ranked team in 3a out if we were in condition and executed red zone offense sounds pretty impressive to me. In total we were within the 20 yard line 5 times and didn't score. That's just coaching right there.  

4 hours ago, CrockettDogs said:

2 td's weren't called. And I have the film proof. Those refs are also getting in trouble. But it shouldn't have even came down to that we were up 21-0 in the beginning of the 2nd quarter even with coming away with no points inside the 10 yard line on the first 2 drives. That's lack of conditioning that killed us. Once we fix that this Crockett team could be really really good. I was having flashbacks of the 2015 Crockett team with all the throw and catches. QB had 200 yards passing first half alone. Blowing the 13th ranked team in 3a out if we were in condition and executed red zone offense sounds pretty impressive to me. In total we were within the 20 yard line 5 times and didn't score. That's just coaching right there.  

amen to that just like i said let them enjoy this one but next year i would put 100 on them for that.