Winona vs Eustace

BoyzNdaHood

Winona @ Eustace  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2018 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, allday said:

I could see this game going either way. Really expected a larger win for winona against the Raiders last night 

First game jitters we could have lost that game easy.... raiders had 2-3 drives stall in the red zone one on the goal line.. we had tons of penalties that killed drives... we were definitely outmanned on the line they were pushing us around like a trashcan lid on ice but we made the keystops... I see better execution next week and may the best team win

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JETT said:

Anyone know anything about eustace? run based team or pass heavy any insight?

Past years they were run oriented. They would stack 3 backs in the backfield and just chew up the clock. Passed maybe 2-3 a game. They have a new AD/HC this year and I know nothing about him or what kind of offense he runs. That being said the only real threat they have is the QB. He’s not very big but he is quick. They lost a lot to graduation last year. 

3 hours ago, NavyDad0526 said:

Past years they were run oriented. They would stack 3 backs in the backfield and just chew up the clock. Passed maybe 2-3 a game. They have a new AD/HC this year and I know nothing about him or what kind of offense he runs. That being said the only real threat they have is the QB. He’s not very big but he is quick. They lost a lot to graduation last year. 

Thanks sir... looking forward to new competition this year, maybe start some new rivalries