Tyler Rose Bowl

cujoforlife

Rose City Rivalry   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

3 hours ago, 3rdcoastent said:

hoping the rain doesnt mess up this game im probaly still watch i sat through the game when it was muddy and raining years ago 

Don’t know how far back but the 6-0 mud bowl was the last game ever played on grass. Lee’s Jimmy Gamble broke a 90? Yarder for the only score. Couldnt kick the extra points. That field was solid slop

All the rains that year between TJC, Lee, JT sharing the field all season destroyed it. That’s when the game was the last game of season. 

4 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

?? These games not matter. District starts in a couple of weeks. 

9 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Really!

If you lose to a team like lee with their top offensive player not even at 100 percent, how do you expect go to the playoffs let alone do anything once you get there??? Cause the teams you would meet up with at far better than lee. I could understand losing bad to Longview and Trinity but not to lee, that just sad if that happens.

2 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

If you lose to a team like lee with their top offensive player not even at 100 percent, how do you expect go to the playoffs let alone do anything once you get there??? Cause the teams you would meet up with at far better than lee. I could understand losing bad to Longview and Trinity but not to lee, that just sad if that happens.

That’s you. I will never give up on them making it until the last game 

4 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

in 2011 Lee went 1-9, with their only win vs JT.  JT went to the semi finals that yr in 4a.  However, Greg Ward, Fred Ross, and Tyus Bowser ain't playing on this team.