Tyler Rose Bowl

cujoforlife

Rose City Rivalry   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

4 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Wow. A lot of folks thought Lee could finally get in for that 4th playoff spot in 11-6A this year .. myself included. 

Not sure about that anymore. 

That’s not happening 

Love these kids and program. But it’s not there. This D is like in another zip code. Missed assignments, can’t line up right, getting gashed up front and can’t cover. It’s just not there this year. 

The offense is struggling without Wick. The whole tteam is in left field or something. It’s strange

Props to JT they came to play. They brought their game tonight we brought a sledge hammer we seriously need to retire. 

8 minutes ago, GOLEE said:

That’s not happening 

Love these kids and program. But it’s not there. This D is like in another zip code. Missed assignments, can’t line up right, getting gashed up front and can’t cover. It’s just not there this year. 

The offense is struggling without Wick. The whole tteam is in left field or something. It’s strange

Props to JT they came to play. They brought their game tonight we brought a sledge hammer we seriously need to retire. 

don't let one or two games define your season.  Lee could still be playoff team.  Its all about styles and matchups.

17 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

don't let one or two games define your season.  Lee could still be playoff team.  Its all about styles and matchups.

No I’m not a throw in tbe towel kinda guy. I do know football and how to analyze talent. We cant give up 40-60 points every week and score 14 and go very far. It’s simple math. This JT team played hard tonight and beat us up good,  but we have some big time games coming in district that are going to be nasty. 

Just now, GOLEE said:

No I’m not a throw in tbe towel kinda guy. I do know football and how to analyze talent. We cant give up 40-60 points every week and score 14 and go very far. It’s simple math. This JT team played hard tonight and beat us up good,  but we have some big time games coming in district that are going to be nasty. 

Lee could beat Mesq and N.Mesquite...and upset one of the other teams.  Maybe Heath.  And then you are in.  Sometimes teams have bad games. and sometimes it depends on the matchup.  Jt has lost to Lee in the past, and then beat teams that beat Lee.   You never know how things could play out with weather and injuries and etc...  

Regardless I think things are looking better for Lee in future. I hear Good Fresh and Soph classes coming up

1 hour ago, GOLEE said:

That’s not happening 

I hear ya.

Of course anything could happen, but me having the football mind that I have,  it's extremely hard imagining Lee making the playoffs after struggling in the PT scrimmage, getting blown out by Marshall, then followed by another blowout to JT.. what in the world will happen in Nac next week?

Mesquite, Heath and North aren't exactly great teams and can be beaten but they're honestly playing better football right now than Lee is.

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

I hear ya.

Of course anything could happen, but me having the football mind that I have,  it's extremely hard imagining Lee making the playoffs after struggling in the PT scrimmage, getting blown out by Marshall, then followed by another blowout to JT.. what in the world will happen in Nac next week?

Mesquite, Heath and North aren't exactly great teams and can be beaten but they're honestly playing better football right now than Lee is.

I just don’t have a thing to hang my  hat on. I’ll have to see the stats but JT had runs of 70, 60, 50, 40 , 30 etc  and special teams return. That’s bad football. 

Im just calling it like I see it on the field. This D has to be revamped period, or same thing same results. Until that side of the ball gets fixed????