🏈Center v Jefferson

FlowJack

Center v Jefferson  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who remains undefeated?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2018 at 11:30 PM

3 hours ago, ETxFB299 said:

Oops.  I made another post about this before I seen this one. 

What does Jefferson have besides Jackson?  They always seem to be very athletic.  Wondering if we can stop them. 

Their back up QB and back up RB shredded Pitt on the ground last week. Not sure when the starters will return.

7 hours ago, ETxFB299 said:

Big game this week for both programs.  Riders are coming off of a victory over a “rebuilding” Tatum team.  

I look for this to be a track meet. I know Jefferson has the Jackson kid that has a few offers.  Can Center contain him?

He's got a lot of talent, but sometimes gets a little too "passionate".  Got tossed for throwing a punch against Pitt.

10 hours ago, FlowJack said:

He's got a lot of talent, but sometimes gets a little too "passionate".  Got tossed for throwing a punch against Pitt.

Jefferson wins this one. Jackson is an Arkansas commit, very passionate with great character. He took the bait against Pitt but I bet it doesn’t happen again. If my memory serves me right he had 1 catch and was only targeted twice and was out early in the 3rd. Both short passes but the Dawgs were still able to put up 44 points. Tremendous ground game but I feel like they’ll be more passes this game. That Oline and Dline was very impressive to me. Probably the biggest improvement from last year. Thomas at Qb gives Jefferson another dimension. I didn’t realize how fast and elusive he was. To answer the question about the secondary, Pitt was getting open but Jimmerson was literally running for his life. They did hit some big passes but I’m not sure they’ll face an explosive of an offense as Pitt’s for a few more weeks. 

Going to be a shoot out. These young WR for Center are very athletic. With a solid QB in Hicks. Center is still without their starting LB Liker with a shoulder injury. My main concern about our Riders is our defense, they let Tatum run all over them. I have faith that Barry will have his defense more prepared this week. Jefferson will be solid, and a good test for us. I would like to see Center run the ball more with Hall and Nickerson they are very good backs. My Riders get it done. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bigmoney89 said:

Going to be a shoot out. These young WR for Center are very athletic. With a solid QB in Hicks. Center is still without their starting LB Liker with a shoulder injury. My main concern about our Riders is our defense, they let Tatum run all over them. I have faith that Barry will have his defense more prepared this week. Jefferson will be solid, and a good test for us. I would like to see Center run the ball more with Hall and Nickerson they are very good backs. My Riders get it done. 

Doubt Jefferson throws it 37 times like we did. That run D gonna get tested big time this week.

On 9/1/2018 at 5:01 PM, Eagle8 said:

We racked up 563 yards on Center. 244 in the air, 319 on the ground. Does Jefferson have a solid secondary? We held Center under 100 yards rushing but they gave our young corners some problems in the air. 

Correction, we threw for 279 and ran for 319. 598 yards of total offense. 

If a real Roughrider and Bulldog faced off, I feel the dog would struggle keeping up with the '0L Boy's horse. But if he latched on to the 'Riders, the cowboy better hope he has them chaps on. I'd sure hate to get chewed on by one of them bulldogs. TrueStorie

• LOL! 1

On 9/1/2018 at 1:21 PM, ETxFB299 said:

Oops.  I made another post about this before I seen this one. 

What does Jefferson have besides Jackson?  They always seem to be very athletic.  Wondering if we can stop them. 

Put it to you like this Jackson caught 1 ball ejected in the 3rd and they still put up 44 pts

• Thanks 2

On 9/2/2018 at 10:09 PM, Eagle8 said:

Correction, we threw for 279 and ran for 319. 598 yards of total offense. 

And u still lost y are u talking bout last week....new week new opponent new game plan... that L hurted didn't it lol silly rabbit tricks are for kids get off our post