Malakoff @ Rains

mikev14x

36 minutes ago, MHS77 said:

WOW.....50+?  It may happen. Tigers by  3 or 4 TDs. I hope we don't have starters in the 2nd half  if we go up big early, no need to get anyone hurt in a meaningless game.

According to maxpreps this team is ranked 88th in 3a and went to overtime with mabank last week,  it may not be 50 but it should be big

7 hours ago, mikev14x said:

Negative he's not back or lost the starting job?

Before last Friday I think it would be safe to say there wasn’t a definitive 1 or 2. Pretty sure after last week #11 is the guy. That being said it appears from watching the game we have multiple options at th RB position. Which is a good problem to have.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mikev14x said:

Definitely a good problem to have.  Last I had heard was that 22 got the nod.  But both are exceptional athletes so I have no problems either way.

They are all great RB’s but #11 is a beast. I’m sure they will all see a lot of playing time in this offense. Maybe rotate them and keep a fresh pair of legs back there at all times. I just don’t see anybody keeping #11 from getting 200 yards a game if he wants it. 

There is something special about this years kids. We seem to be more balanced and have more depth than years past. I look for them to have a long season. 🤞🏻

• Like 1