Elysian fields vs winona

BoyzNdaHood

EF VS WINONA  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Winona
    • Elysian fields

39 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm sure this will be a good game EF always plays well against us, hope this is the year we breaks thru... we scored 4 TD's in the first quarter against eustace... looking forward to playing EF

Winona will win this game comfortably. 

1 minute ago, TDJ89 said:

Winona will win this game, 

Idk, I hope so its past due... we looked much improved this week against eustace, if the game wouldn't have gotten canceled in the 2nd quarter we would of put up 80 points on them lol... you going to make this one 

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

Idk, I hope so its past due... we looked much improved this week against eustace, if the game wouldn't have gotten canceled in the 2nd quarter we would of put up 80 points on them lol... you going to make this one 

Hell to the hell nall...not gonna do it...I got high blood pressure. 

3 hours ago, 1jacket said:

I think it will be a good game JETT. The 2nd half is what has gotten EF beat the last two weeks. But they played good teams though. I'd like to see EF put 4 quarters together. 

I agree... this will be a battle no doubt first home game other than a scrimmage,  it's going to be packed on our side,  hope EF has a safe travel and injury free game 

EF is young and has injuries like #5. EF has like 2 on offense returning from last year and since #5 got hurt it is down to 1 lol. And on Defense like 4 or 5 returning from last year . So it will take some time hopefully EF will put it together by District. Go Jackets. 

6 hours ago, 1jacket said:

It looked like they moved some JV up to Varsity last week . They had more players on Varsity against Harmony than White Oak.

They let most of the JV dress Varsity against Harmony since they didn’t have a JV game. Not sure if any JV players actually got in the game.