Week 3: Alto Yellowjackets (2-0) @ New Diana Eagles (0-2) - 9/14/18

StingEmALTO

Alto (2-0) @ New Diana (0-2). Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Alto (2-0) @ New Diana (0-2). Who wins?

• Alto
    • New Diana

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2018 at 12:30 AM

The Alto Yellowjackets (2-0) are off to a fast start in the 2018 season while the New Diana Eagles (0-2) have struggled after graduating a huge senior class. The Mean Sting opened with wins over Westwood (48-28) and Timpson (51-27) while the Eagles fell to White Oak (35-7) and Harmony (53-13). Who takes this one?

27 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

One thing I'll say about o town, when it's Carlisle they play, they would play us with just 11 guys on the sidelines if nessassary.. It's just that way, they always give us their best and I respect that. 

Good rivalry game! Many times you can throw the records out with those!

• Like 1

Glad to see Alto playing some good ball. If we get the mistakes fixed we will be a true threat to make a deep run. 

I like the stats I saw that we are making the adjustments at the half. I also like the fact of the conditioning level that we are at. That was one of the true strengths of the 06 & 07 teams. You very seldom saw a cramp with them and they always seemed fresh at any point of the game. 

Alto takes this one by a bunch!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Glad to see Alto playing some good ball. If we get the mistakes fixed we will be a true threat to make a deep run. 

I like the stats I saw that we are making the adjustments at the half. I also like the fact of the conditioning level that we are at. That was one of the true strengths of the 06 & 07 teams. You very seldom saw a cramp with them and they always seemed fresh at any point of the game. 

Alto takes this one by a bunch!

Hope they test yalls metal, you need that before the CC game... They gon give you all ya want and then a couple dollars more.. That game is one I really wanna see. Js.