Waskom 1-1 @ Hughes Springs 2-0 Thursday Sept 13th

Wild74

Waskom @ Hughes Springs  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Slot-T Verses the Flex Bone who wins

21 hours ago, HS1988 said:

I think once David Beards closes for the evening, they all mosey on back to the methadone clinic for the night.

Now you talking.  Since I started hanging out in the middle of the Smoaky desert between  Tyler and Waco I haven't had much reading on here.  Saw tonight the Waskom JV dominated HS.  Really don't know what all they got on varsity but sounds like a good one is coming.

35 minutes ago, Ringside said:

Now you talking.  Since I started hanging out in the middle of the Smoaky desert between  Tyler and Waco I haven't had much reading on here.  Saw tonight the Waskom JV dominated HS.  Really don't know what all they got on varsity but sounds like a good one is coming.

My nephew plays 7th grade. It was a little 1 sided too. I left before the 8th graders started. But i seen em warmup. Man yall got some SERIOUS speed coming up! That aint no joke! Gotta be the fastest 8th graders i ever seen!

• Stinks 1

9 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

Question, has the UIL ban tackling in high school football practices, if so, can anyone explain to me why, and what's the difference from not being able to tackle in practice, than tackling on Friday nights in a real game. 

I will patiently await an answer to this one.....  I have been wondering about this for YEARS......  must have been banned sometime back...