Waskom 1-1 @ Hughes Springs 2-0 Thursday Sept 13th

Wild74

Waskom @ Hughes Springs  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Slot-T Verses the Flex Bone who wins

Waskom 21

Hughes Springs 7

I bet we will hear something such as we fought hard, we are young, we graduated linemen, we dropped a TD pass, yada yada yada  

They had a TD called back  They got homered on calls. They caught the bad breaks. They still beat you by 14.  But hey, so much for the 17 point spread. SMH

Moral victory for you again. Congrats! 

14 minutes ago, mustang1113 said:

Daingerfield will win this district.

Maybe they will. Waskoms Defense has given up two tds in 3 games, problem is the offense has given up 2 as well and the special teams gave up one tonight. Waskom will be hard to score on. Just gotta see if the offense can get on track.

37 minutes ago, HS1988 said:

Hats off to Waskom! This was a SLOBBER KNOCKER of a game. Mustangs dont look bad for a young team with only one returning lineman. I think we will only get better. 

HS has a very stingy defense that will serve them well in the weeks ahead. 

1 hour ago, mustang1113 said:

Should have been 14-14 we dropped a td pass 2 of those fumbles were caused only 1 wasn't but he was looking g up because he was getting hit hard all night. Last touchdown was a gimmie game was in hand. We have them all they wanted so much for that 17 point favorite.

Are you the same mustang1113 that voted for Waskom to win?

33 minutes ago, BlueBacker said:

Waskom 21

Hughes Springs 7

I bet we will hear something such as we fought hard, we are young, we graduated linemen, we dropped a TD pass, yada yada yada  

They had a TD called back  They got homered on calls. They caught the bad breaks. They still beat you by 14.  But hey, so much for the 17 point spread. SMH

Moral victory for you again. Congrats! 

Not so much a moral victory as a guage to see where we are in week 3 against a very good team. We competed. You wanna run down HS but what do you have to hang your derby on? Your team is 0-2 in as many years against my Mustangs. We will revisit this thread in a couple weeks and see what kind of victory you call your loss to Waskom.