⭐ CHINA is an Evil Empire

Rhino2K

I'm beginning to think that whoever these folks are that teach at all these expensive Ivy League colleges are flat idiots, and they beget even more idiots.

You would be right, a bunch of godless, god hateing ####-sexuals were the ones who molded our modern education and our modern world.

Google

John Dewey (1859-1952)

The Frankfurt School, 1864-1993

Betty Friedan, 1921-2006

William James, 1842-1910

Alfered Kinsey, 1894-1956

Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

Benjamin Bloom, 1913-1999

B.F. Skinner 1904-1990

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would be right, a bunch of godless, god hateing ####-sexuals were the ones who molded our modern education and our modern world.

Google

John Dewey (1859-1952)

The Frankfurt School, 1864-1993

Betty Friedan, 1921-2006

William James, 1842-1910

Alfered Kinsey, 1894-1956

Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

Benjamin Bloom, 1913-1999

B.F. Skinner 1904-1990

You'll get a tickel out of this, JV. We visited some relatives, who have a young son a couple of weekends ago. Because he's young, and in daycare, he's sick a lot. I advised them that it would be better if they could find a sitter close by, who sat say another one or two young'uns. Now, this part was priceless....I was told, "Oh, no, he needs to be out with others his age, so he can socialize or else he won't grow up and mature right." Hubby and I stared back in amazement... I couldn't help it. I said, "So are you saying that if you stayed at home with him, that he wouldn't mature or grow up right?" "Oh, yes," they said. I couldn't help it..."So folks like me, your dad, your moms and dads didn't mature or grow up right because we weren't in daycares?" Silence.

Give you a guess... she works for some type of Medicaid system in nutrition and "nurturing" for young mothers....this is what both of them graduating from A&M at College Station, and her job have decided is the "right way" to raise kids.

Yeah, uh-huh, okie doke....

• 3 weeks later...

This has been talked about for a while now. The problem is, China doesn't exactly put out real numbers, and they're not going to. They want everything to look rosy while others invest, in the meantime, they can't feed their own people, which is why our agriculture prices are skyrocketing, and they're slowly but surely buying a bunch of oil.

The article is spot on on two points though - our over-spending and over-extending ourselves militarily.

they can't feed their own people

lol, no wonder counterfeiters are using plastic to manufacture "rice". Good opportunity make $, make fake rice, people eat.

U.N. Agenda 21 ...assist "developing" countries, i.e. the Robin Hood theroy on a global scale.

Can I have some more "rice" please?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/china-business/9551727/Beijing-hints-at-bond-attack-on-Japan.html

Seems like all nations, whether it's their citizens or their government, are flexing their muscles to see what the U.S. will do or not do.

What's interesting in this article is:

"Jin Baisong from the Chinese Academy of International Trade – a branch of the commerce ministry – said China should use its power as Japan’s biggest creditor with $230bn (£141bn) of bonds to 'impose sanctions on Japan in the most effective manner' and bring Tokyo’s festering fiscal crisis to a head."

Sound familiar? And we're next?

Also interesting, that protestors in Bejing damage U.S. ambassador's car http://news.yahoo.com/beijing-demonstrators-damage-us-ambassadors-car-012025364.html

• 3 months later...

China needs to take care of its own school attacks, before they criticize us : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010%E2%80%932012'>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010%E2%80%932012)

While they may not use a gun, they do use other weapons. How has gun control helped them curb their attacks. On the day that Sandy Hook happened, 22 children in China were stabbed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010%E2%80%932012)

• 5 months later...

Old story .....

Jeb pretty much ripped his britches yesterday with his "immigration comments". :P

That is exactly WHY I posted Jan. 2012. :P

Obiviously you did not read very much as it mentioned several other points.

Jeb Bush for President 2016

You are right, I glanced over the article

All I need to know is what he said yesterday which tears it for a lot of people against amnesty .....

Evidently the NSA didn't do their job since they control all elections, or maybe they were following orders to have Obama re-elected, but this article didn't state that so Kissinger didn't know what he was talking about.

^

I have never trusted Mr. Kissinger period.

Evidently the NSA didn't do their job since they control all elections, or maybe they were following orders to have Obama re-elected, but this article didn't state that so Kissinger didn't know what he was talking about.

What I read was Kissinger's claim "the entire American electoral system is under the control of their National Security Agency (NSA) which controls the computers used in their elections and whose outcome is determined by their elites, not the citizens themselves" and "When queried by Chinese officials as to why Obama was allowed to be elected instead of Jeb Bush in the last US election, this report continues, Kissinger replied that the American public was not prepared for a continuation of the Bush-Clinton Dynasties that have, in fact, ruled the United States since the 1981 coup d’état staged against President Ronald Regan..."

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mr. P changed the title to ⭐ CHINA is an Evil Empire