DeKalb @ Daingerfield-Friday (Homecoming)

EastTxFinest

Dekalb vs Daingerfield  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2018 at 12:30 AM

11 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Right now I would have to give the nod to Daingerfield just because of all the mistakes our offense is making. 

We've made our fair share of mistakes as well. It was nice to see our entire offensive play calling last night tho. Our D is greedy just as Waskoms is. It'll be a fun district this year. Football is exciting again. Kinda lost it for a few years with those down times.

10 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We've made our fair share of mistakes as well. It was nice to see our entire offensive play calling last night tho. Our D is greedy just as Waskoms is. It'll be a fun district this year. Football is exciting again. Kinda lost it for a few years with those down times.

I agree.

21 minutes ago, BlueBacker said:

Dfield by 30 plus

We really need to worry about district win #1 and not games later on. IMO. 

There's Noone to talk to on here. It's boring. We talk football when there's an opportunity. I'll talk about whatever and whenever I please unless you'd care to pay my ridiculous phone bill..... 

Now back to whatever we want to talk about. 

• LOL! 1

Really?

i wasn't even remotely talking to or about you and what you want to talk about. I've just seen multiple people and posts talking about EF, Waskom, PP and even Newton. 

Geez, we've only won one game and it was against a team that is struggling mightily.  So, IMO, the boys and coaches need to focus on DeKalb. But, by all means talk about whatever you would like. 

I think we've improved and am most excited ....finally!!

Go Tigers, keep up the hard work boys. 

2 minutes ago, BlueBacker said:

Really?

i wasn't even remotely talking to or about you and what you want to talk about. I've just seen multiple people and posts talking about EF, Waskom, PP and even Newton. 

Geez, we've only won one game and it was against a team that is struggling mightily.  So, IMO, the boys and coaches need to focus on DeKalb. But, by all means talk about whatever you would like. 

I think we've improved and am most excited ....finally!!

Go Tigers, keep up the hard work boys. 

It's just talk. Not looking past Dekalb at all. We play week to week. I think our coach and kids are heading in the right direction. We have a stable of talent. It's fun as a fan again. I was trying to be disrespectful at all but just letting it be known that we talk about whatever on here and whenever. There's not much talk between a few schools we play and we look for conversation about anything football with whomever. Welcome to sdc and hopefully you continue to support our boys and coaches to the fullest. I'll talk to you Friday ;)