Carthage at Gilmer

HearEmaGrowlin

Carthage vs Gilmer  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2018 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

I mean, it is their stadium. So what if the visitors don’t like it!  Count your blessings they give you a seat!

If they thought about this a little bit they’d quickly move their band to their own new set of stands adjacent to their own stands.

More visitor fans in the seats means more tickets sold and more concessions purchased by those added visiting fans who can now attend and are fortunate enough to have a seat.

Just now, HearEmaGrowlin said:

If they thought about this a little bit they’d quickly move their band to their own new set of stands adjacent to their own stands.

More visitor fans in the seats means more tickets sold and more concessions purchased by those added visiting fans who can now attend and are fortunate enough to have a seat.

We did that 1 year and it seemed like it was fine but they moved them over their the next year. Dont understand it either 

Just now, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

We did that 1 year and it seemed like it was fine but they moved them over their the next year. Dont understand it either 

Oh man, I didn’t know they moved the band out of the visitor stands one year. They should’ve left it that way they make more money at every home game and people like me can’t bellyache about it on Smoaky.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Marshall ran out of everything before halftime & lost $$$ because of it. They could have made a lot off Carthage fans.

3 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

If they are about making money, yes.

If they are about home field advantage, they could just leave a flat spot on the ground and tell you to bring a lawn chair or a blanket.

• Like 1

Just now, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Oh man, I didn’t know they moved the band out of the visitor stands one year. They should’ve left it that way they make more money at every home game and people like me can’t bellyache about it on Smoaky.

That end section on the visitors side was built specifically for the Gilmer Band in order to free up room on the home side for Gilmer fans (before the stadium remodel.)  The biggest problem is the drill team sits in the visitors section when they should be over with the band.

2 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

If they are about home field advantage, they could just leave a flat spot on the ground and tell you to bring a lawn chair or a blanket.

That wouldn’t surprise me in Gilmer or a visitor side like Tenaha or Joaquin!!!  

Just now, JBizzle said:

That is 100% correct, they could do that, but public schools need to make as much money as they can everywhere they can at every opportunity.

I understand where you’re coming from though.