Carthage at Gilmer

HearEmaGrowlin

Carthage vs Gilmer  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2018 at 12:30 AM

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:41 PM, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

Gilmer will be good the 2 seasons after this year..

hahaha you dreamn till one of dem Traylors come bak ya'll aint ever gone be good again wit dat coaching staff yall got Bar aint worth a damn and da rest are fill ins, an it shows, yall normaly always giv dawgs a game, they got young kids playn to look like dawgs playn a 1 a team, imma bet heads gone roll in Gilmer after dis  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Am I the only one that thinks that’s disrespectful to the visitors?  Wouldn’t their fans be upset if they showed up to a game and 1/3 of the Home side was filled with visitors?

I mean, it is their stadium. So what if the visitors don’t like it!  Count your blessings they give you a seat!

7 minutes ago, BadWolf said:

hahaha you dreamn till one of dem Traylors come bak ya'll aint ever gone be good again wit dat coaching staff yall got Bar aint worth a damn and da rest are fill ins, an it shows, yall normaly always giv dawgs a game, they got young kids playn to look like dawgs playn a 1 a team, imma bet heads gone roll in Gilmer after dis  

We will see...Sophmore and Freshman class has alot of talent. But you never know. I agree with coaching though