Carthage at Gilmer

HearEmaGrowlin

Carthage vs Gilmer  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2018 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Nah man we will let our 8th grade team take the field if that happens.  Should be a good game.  😜

We would at least make a better showing against them.:woot:

Dang..., I wish I were kidding...  Don't worry, our Buckeyes will be ready to play, and I "hope" we can at least make a game of it.

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

giphy.gif

Don't worry Bout that score at halftime.. Lol 

I'm pretty sure they won't be worried after what happened last year, <sigh>.  We were ahead 28-13 until late in the 3rd quarter, then the wheels came off..., and the whooping commenced...

17 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

We would at least make a better showing against them.:woot:

Dang..., I wish I were kidding...  Don't worry, our Buckeyes will be ready to play, and I "hope" we can at least make a game of it.

I know we're heavily favored but i have a hard time believing you guys are in that bad shape.  Not like ya'll are 0-3.  I expect a close game at least until halftime.  Who knows, that's why they play the game.

35 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I know we're heavily favored but i have a hard time believing you guys are in that bad shape.  Not like ya'll are 0-3.  I expect a close game at least until halftime.  Who knows, that's why they play the game.

I do hope we can make it a good game, but with us struggling offensively it's really hard to envision.  And..., we don't really play good defense most years, so...  We'll certainly strap up and see what happens, though.  Much respect for dem Dawgs.

22 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Get  skunks out even Panola county folks have no resistance to that if it works please send them to Rusk County so we can break that losing streak

The skunks were on the home side before the renovation.  We tore up their home so they moved out.  Please don't call PETA...  I'm all for it if it would work for us, and if we had them I'm pretty sure you could come up and gather them for yourselves...null

Just now, Hlion said:

A win over Carthage I would be willing to take one for the team. 

null  Heck, I would even pet the skunk if it would bring us a win tomorrow night...  A win would be so sweet.  Thing is..., I'd probably have to adopt it so we could win against Newton next week, and beat Pleasant Grove and Liberty-Eylau in district.

1 minute ago, blackflag79 said:

null  Heck, I would even pet the skunk if it would bring us a win tomorrow night...  A win would be so sweet.  Thing is..., I'd probably have to adopt it so we could win against Newton next week, and beat Pleasant Grove and Liberty-Eylau in district.

It’s Probably your pet skunk anyway!🤣

• LOL! 1

16 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

The skunks were on the home side before the renovation.  We tore up their home so they moved out.  Please don't call PETA...  I'm all for it if it would work for us, and if we had them I'm pretty sure you could come up and gather them for yourselves...null

Those skunks would probably be attracted to his 💩 smell. 

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

I dont think we are in that bad of shape; we just have a bunch of Sophmores getting alot of playing time. They are good players and hurt our JV as far as losing 8 of our starters but I think we will get better as the season progresses. I hope they just let Hurt Soph QB just play. I've never liked using 2 QBs switching out every 2 series. It's hard to get in a groove that way. I just know Carthage is good like always and I hope we can make it a game. I still think Carthage wins this win though.

6 minutes ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

I dont think we are in that bad of shape; we just have a bunch of Sophmores getting alot of playing time. They are good players and hurt our JV as far as losing 8 of our starters but I think we will get better as the season progresses. I hope they just let Hurt Soph QB just play. I've never liked using 2 QBs switching out every 2 series. It's hard to get in a groove that way. I just know Carthage is good like always and I hope we can make it a game. I still think Carthage wins this win though.

Carthage has 9 sophs on varsity.......3 started against Marshall and the backup TB is a soph

• Like 1