Week 4: Malakoff @ Grandview

mikev14x

Who comes out with a win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Malakoff
    • Grandview

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2018 at 05:00 PM

Guest Tiger03lb

Don't know much about Grandview this year. All I know is they been blowing out teams. Our strength this year is our line on both sides, which in my opinion nobody expected at all. I think it'll be a mid range scoring game. Look for Malakoff to keep the ground and pound going and passing when need be. Hopefully we will see #22 back and hopefully RJ is okay after the mexia game. #10 stepped up and took the reins and took over the game for Carr. If we can stay health we are hard to beat. Malakoff in a close one. 

Once again I think our line will shine. They seem to be getting better and better every week. I think they control the game and continue to open holes for our backs. If our defense continues to play the way they have been I feel we will come out of Grandview with the win. Our coaches are doing a great job play calling and keeping those players focused.

This will be only the second meeting between the two schools. In the first, Malakoff scored a 45-0 bi-district win in a game played in Waxahachie. The Tigers, coached by John Wills, were playing in their first playoff game in 40 years.