Center (1-3) vs Grace Community (3-1)

ETxFB299

Center vs Grace Community   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2018 at 12:30 AM

Lost to Henderson tonight.  But should get back on track against Grace!   Don’t know anything about them other than they are TAPPS and are way smaller than us in numbers.  

Small stadium and not sure why this game was scheduled to be played at their place instead of maybe a neutral site, or not playing them at all! 

Crawford can you add a poll please?  

Grace Community are 3-1 so far this season, and ended last season at 5-6. All Bowman said about them after the game tonight was that they have a really good offense. Averaging about 47 points a game. But with that said, their defense is allowing almost as many points.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ringside said:

Grace will be no pushover.  Take some lawn chairs and you should have a good view.  Their atmosphere was a refreshing change from many I have been in over the years.  Center may have a better chance for a win the next week.

We can barely move the ball.  But we’ve played against some decent defenses.  If Grace is giving up some points then this could be a high scoring game.  

1 minute ago, ETxFB299 said:

No bleachers on visitor side at alll.  Center athletic twitter said bring lawn chairs. Not sure why this game was scheduled.  We have a big band and a decent amount of fans.  Not smart scheduling at all. 

Oh man, not good for the band. Interesting Center scheduled an away game with this team.

5 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

No bleachers on visitor side at alll.  Center athletic twitter said bring lawn chairs. Not sure why this game was scheduled.  We have a big band and a decent amount of fans.  Not smart scheduling at all. 

Smh

28 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Take folding chairs for the band and put them on the track. No big deal. Or better yet, tell Grace how many band members you have and have them put folding chairs on the track.

Grace was really good in 7 on 7 if I remember correctly.

I’ve heard they were good.  

Our SubVarsity team lost last night 20-18. 

2 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

I saw them play once this summer and they can flat sling it around. Y'all better not take them lightly.

We haven’t stopped anyone yet. If our offense can move the ball tonight I’m expecting a high scoring game!