Week 5: White Oak @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

White Oak @ Tatum  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, Racer55 said:

Ah I like the troll. I guess every team has a daddy lol.

That aint daddy......if we ever had a "daddy" in football woulda been Gilmer. Jasper beat us when we were down, Gilmer beat our tails when we were in state title contentions in 2A. I respect Gilmer and the games we used to have. Jasper? Pffff....everybody beat us those 2 years that was decent....

Just now, Eagle8 said:

That aint daddy......if we ever had a "daddy" in football woulda been Gilmer. Jasper beat us when we were down, Gilmer beat our tails when we were in state title contentions in 2A. I respect Gilmer and the games we used to have. Jasper? Pffff....everybody beat us those 2 years that was decent....

Ohhhhh. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Well let me be the first to give y’all a warm welcome to the “powder puff” league. That win over Hs was a good win though. It sure prepped those yard birds for this district I’m sure lol.

6 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

giphy.gif

Ever dam week, whether yall playing or not.. It's live all the time... Lol... I appreciate the show... Lol. No mercy what so ever.. Hahaha 

Haha well I’m gonna start taking notes from JJ. This is the week WO turns it all around. 

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Well let me be the first to give y’all a warm welcome to the “powder puff” league. That win over Hs was a good win though. It sure prepped those yard birds for this district I’m sure lol.

Like yalls win over ND or EF?

🤣🤣

• Stinks 2

5 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Yea. WO  has one girl and she don’t post much because ya know, losing to Rains. 

We do have our personal troll from Jasper. But all it wants to do is brag about beating Tatum while Tatum was down........ knowing he’s waiting for some evacuees to show up so Jasper can get to the dance again. 

Might be a boring week. 

And it's TaDUMB statements like this that afford me pleasure of trolling tatum threads and by simply telling it like it really is I get a rub out of them (which of course publicly they won't admit). Unlike most of the schools that have people who make posts on this website the reality of Jasper's "trophy case" as they like to refer to is not equal to tatums when it comes to football by one trophy (which btw jr. [eagleborn] what come of your history assignment daddy gave u last week?) But as a whole our trophy case and resume  in Jasper with multiple state championships in several sports, 40 district championships in football (Jasper ranks in the top ten of all classifications with the most district titles and playoff appearances), state and National records that DAWGS have set in different sports,  the many yes I said many NFL players that our 8000 person town has produced (3 from my graduating class alone) and my favorite of all a 2-0 head to head record vs TaDUMB both being a trip to behind the woodshed  help me to take on the minion group of eagles posters when they are trying their gangbang tactics.

• Stinks 1

NOW EAGLEBORN !  Smh. Boy,boy, boy how many times does Daddy have to remind u to hush mouth  when u post dumb and inaccurate statements about Jasper. Son, daddy has told u in the past that Jasper has never ever had football "move-ins" from hurricanes.  The season u failed miserably to talk about when we played Gilmer for state title was  2004. In 2005 due to Rita we had several DAWGS become displaced from their homes. Most notably was Gilbert Moye. He was a soph that year and ended up "moving out" to diboll  and became their qb on varsity. He was a freshman in 2004 who qb'd our varsity all the way to state.  Son, you need to get some new material,  what u have currently is irrelevant incorrect weak sauce

• Stinks 1

Eagle8     530

Eagle8
  On 11/12/2017 at 3:05 PM,BigBoyRabbit03 said:

So what's the sizes of there skilled players can't really tell from highlights 

25 is short, thick, and probably the fastest kid we seen all year. 19 is a sophmore about 6'4.....other RBs are King's size or bigger. WRs got height. We got beat 7 times this year......this team is the only one that just kicked our butts all over the field from start to finish. Speed has never been an issue to us, but add that kind of physical play along with the great team speed they have and it's a pretty salty recipe. Whether they beat you or not.....I dunno, but I can promises......they gonna bring the hat. And them huge offensive linemen are the most physical out of all of them.

5 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Lmfao! If this ain't TaDUMB at it's finest.  Y'all read this boy's post from last season after "Daddy" bent him over his knee behind the woodshed.  The neighbors called cps.  The best thing u can do son after opening your mouth and sticking whatever in it is SHUT UP!:shhh:

• Stinks 1