Newton vs Gilmer

Eagles97

1 hour ago, BiggieSmalls said:

I've heard that 4-star, Tamauzia Brown,  will not be starting tonight for it's own reasons. Though, he will come in at some point. He's a game changer on both sides, so hopefully this kid isn't out for too much of this game. 

Suppose we will know around game time if this indeed is the case. Starters missing on both sides diminishes this matchup. I'm guessing if this young man doesn't play, the game will be closer than expected, but Newton still has plenty of talent on both sides. I think Newton still comes away with a win regardless.

2 hours ago, BiggieSmalls said:

I've heard that 4-star, Tamauzia Brown,  will not be starting tonight for it's own reasons. Though, he will come in at some point. He's a game changer on both sides, so hopefully this kid isn't out for too much of this game. 

We are 100% tonight we making a statement # 5 told me so lol

• Thumbs Down 1

I tend to agree that if Gilmer can't beat Bullard, it ought to go ahead and forfeit the rest of the games or bring up the entire JV or some other drastic measure like that, but I was just pointing out that it is meaningless w/r to making the playoffs.

I heard one of our broadcasters say Bullard was a district game last week and also that we were scheduled to play Pleasant Grove the week following the Newton game. He went 0-for-2, as they say in baseball.

56 minutes ago, BIGTEX1972 said:

Gilmer could be 2-3 going in to Bullard game. Bullard and Spring Hill are then must win games leading up to PG who showed they can be beat. We need to get healthy and our young guys have to start playing better. Let’s just hope our hurt guys are back by Bullard. 

Our young guys are who are playing the best it would help if our upper classman would step it up 

• Like 1