Spring Hill Panthers vs Malakoff Tigers

wingtveer

Spring Hill vs Malakoff  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2018 at 12:30 AM

Well if the Tiger team that played Teague and Mexia shows up I like our chances. If the one that played last week against Grandview shows up it will be another long night. Don’t get me wrong, Grandview has a good team, but anybody that’s been following us knows that was probably our worst performance since coach Driskell and his staff arrived 10 years ago. I hope we got that out of our system and bounce back against what I’m sure will be a good Spring Hill team. I feel like we will have a better performance this week. 🤞🏻

Guest Tiger03lb
4 hours ago, SHillBuckeye said:

Spring Hill, but I think us scheduling smaller opponents will hurt us starting October 5th.

Think we will be a run for your money. We had an off game last week but expect us to be back on track this week. These smaller schools are as good if not better than some of these 4a d1 and d2 schools. Think you'll gain more than lose.

Guest Tiger03lb

We are back at home. I'm going with Malakoff and keeping the streak going at home. Again we had a bad game last week but coach will get them back on track. This may be a closer game than some will think. 

10 hours ago, SHillBuckeye said:

Spring Hill, but I think us scheduling smaller opponents will hurt us starting October 5th.

You realize we killed bullard the last two seasons and they won't play us anymore,   the team that yall lost to already this year, rusk also declined to play us again after the past two seasons,  who you barely beat recently,  I don't understand your logic at all

39 minutes ago, MKoffTig said:

You realize we killed bullard the last two seasons and they won't play us anymore,   the team that yall lost to already this year, rusk also declined to play us again after the past two seasons,  who you barely beat recently,  I don't understand your logic at all

Probably knows that losing to smaller schools looks bad 😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MKoffTig said:

It’s actually quite simple. By us playing “smaller” schools, I don’t really think it helps us when we play the schools in our district. Nothing against Malakoff, I’m sure you guys are great, but Bullard won’t schedule Malakoff, but they will schedule Gilmer? Come on man. SH wins this and then has to prepare for Silsbee for homecoming 🤔

3 hours ago, SHillBuckeye said:

It’s actually quite simple. By us playing “smaller” schools, I don’t really think it helps us when we play the schools in our district. Nothing against Malakoff, I’m sure you guys are great, but Bullard won’t schedule Malakoff, but they will schedule Gilmer? Come on man. SH wins this and then has to prepare for Silsbee for homecoming 🤔

Being bigger doesn't make you better, you already got destroyed by gladewater so if these smaller schools cant compare to your district youre in for a long season. You obviously don't know much about high school football. You just pray yall can win this game because itd probably be the highlight of your season since yall once again have no chance of going to the playoffs

7 hours ago, MKoffTig said:

Being bigger doesn't make you better, you already got destroyed by gladewater so if these smaller schools cant compare to your district youre in for a long season. You obviously don't know much about high school football. You just pray yall can win this game because itd probably be the highlight of your season since yall once again have no chance of going to the playoffs

Malakoff will be a big test for us. Happy to be playing yall win or lose. 

Now the comment about no chance at playoffs again is just completely ignorant. We were just a couple of points away several times last year.  This year it is a 5 team district so we only have to upset 1 team.  We can be very competitive now, and you will find that out Friday night when the PANTHERS COME TO TOWN!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SHillBuckeye said:

Yes you can believe it or not so you come on man! I assure you I know that Bullard wanted no part of playing us again. Why they scheduled Gilmer I don’t know. But after giving up over 40 the last two years and the JV losing to us 35-0 last year they refused. Those are the facts 

49 minutes ago, Acewell said:

Malakoff will be a big test for us. Happy to be playing yall win or lose. 

Now the comment about no chance at playoffs again is just completely ignorant. We were just a couple of points away several times last year.  This year it is a 5 team district so we only have to upset 1 team.  We can be very competitive now, and you will find that out Friday night when the PANTHERS COME TO TOWN!

You do come to town and yes you were a few points shy. We know about bring a few points shy of something ours was to play for a State Title. 

I am sure you will be competitive when you come to town. 

Since 2014 18 Teams in a row  have left unhappy. 

13 hours ago, MKoffTig said:

I am honestly shocked by how disrespectful and confident the SH fans are being on here and the fox sports app, they might actually be looking past us to next week.. when's the last time that happened???

I haven't seen anything disrespectful from a SH fan

Guest Tiger03lb
12 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Honestly a tough game to call. I don’t know anything about Malakoff. Spring Hill is not a bad team. If their Qb gets hot he can really move their offense. I’ll say a close game that Malakoff wins in the 4th quarter. 

We are like you guys this year. Run first and pass when needed. Both of our #1 & #2 rbs are out due to injuries. #1 rb hasn't played a live game this year yet and Carr #2 rb is like Carter from GW. Both are very similar in running. We didn't have them the last game we played against grandview. Not using that as an excuse. Cause we did not come to play that night and that was not out best game at all. We should be good to go now. If we show up like we normally do, watch out because we are hard to beat.