Melissa vs Paris

RedRed

I don't think Paris is gonna let Melissa have its way, for sure.  I think the Wildcats will pose some problems with their defense and speed to the ball.  We'll see just how good Paris really is this week against a very quality offensive and athletic team like the Melissa Cardinals.  Not sure how explosive the Paris offense can be, but I know that Melissa can score in a heartbeat from anywhere on the field.  

I'm telling you guys Melissa is really good and it wont be a close game. I know of 6 Dl kids Trinity Christin Cedar Hill had the other night and I was told they had 15 that Dieon Sanders confirmed. Melissa had numerous chances to win the game but stupid turnovers which is part of the game I know messed that up. As long as Melissa keeps playing solid defense and and limits the turnovers they are going to runaway with this game.

43 minutes ago, SilverCrush8 said:

I don’t believe Melissa has been hit in the mouth like Paris will hit them in the mouth. I know they’ve got a great team but the Cats will be ready for battle Friday night 

I assure you Trinity Christian Cedar Hill  is way more physical than Paris, you might want to go and look at all the Dl players they have on both sides of the ball. Two of Trinitys players on defense are 5 star players. Paris will not be near as good or as physical.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, IronTiger4Life said:

I have seen them both. Melissa will not be able to handle the overall team speed of Paris. Without question, Paris is the fastest team I have seen. Paris also tackles well.

Paris by 21 

You have lost your mind just because yall got throttled by Paris because yall are so undisciplined and cant get out of your own way doesnt make Paris some awesome team. I watched your game against Paris and yall are terribly slow, cant block or pass the ball and yall make mistake after mistake. Paris has some speed, but yall made them look a lot faster because of all the mistakes yall make. 

11 minutes ago, RedRed said:

I assure you Trinity Christian Cedar Hill  is way more physical than Paris, you might want to go and look at all the Dl players they have on both sides of the ball. Two of Trinitys players on defense are 5 star players. Paris will not be near as good or as physical.

I don’t get caught up in all the D1 hype nor do I care about stars!