Melissa vs Paris

RedRed

15 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

According to posters from all their opponents this year, Paris sometimes loses self control and has a tendency to get personal foul penalties for various things, including throwing haymakers.

lol I see what your saying now Haha. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilverCrush8 said:

Were misunderstood like The U in the 80s 

Playing with an “edge” is great as long as you stay under control.  Untimely 15 yarders will eventually catch up with you in close games.  Some suggest the coaches are not concerned with the continued PF’s at Paris.  I hope this is not true.

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Playing with an “edge” is great as long as you stay under control.  Untimely 15 yarders will eventually catch up with you in close games.  Some suggest the coaches are not concerned with the continued PF’s at Paris.  I hope this is not true.

Our coaches don’t teach dirty tactics nor do they condone them.

38 minutes ago, RedRed said:

Not trying to stir the pot but we have heard the samething. Expect the players from Paris to take cheap shots and play dirty.

If one team said it I would not pay it any attention.  Two teams maybe a coincidence.  Three or more and I’m thinking it quacks like a duck and smells like a skunk.  Just saying.

26 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

If one team said it I would not pay it any attention.  Two teams maybe a coincidence.  Three or more and I’m thinking it quacks like a duck and smells like a skunk.  Just saying.

Im going with they are probably a dirty team... 

1 hour ago, parisgrad2005 said:

Like I said previously the first game was bad with personal fouls. The two games after that have been more disciplined. But those Wildcats will let their hats do the talking Friday I promise you that

Good luck stopping this dude. Nobody has kept him under 150 yards yet. Kid is a beast 5'10 208lbs bench pressed 375 and squat 575 as a sophomore last year. Runs a 4.4 40 and 10.6 100 meters. Has 6 or 7 Dl offers. 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8154142/5ba933c2d226330c7c89217e

12 minutes ago, RedRed said:

Good luck stopping this dude. Nobody has kept him under 150 yards yet. Kid is a beast 5'10 208lbs bench pressed 375 and squat 575 as a sophomore last year. Runs a 4.4 40 and 10.6 100 meters. Has 6 or 7 Dl offers. 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8154142/5ba933c2d226330c7c89217e

Is he one of those kids that you guys recruited???

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, RedRed said:

Pretty sure nobody recruited anybody, say that 3 times really fast lol. 

We refer to that as the off season acquisition and merger /inclusion programs. The word recruiting /recruit is verboden on smoaky. Com.. The mods at one time were prigish about its use after the memo came down from upstairs.. Just a little public info for you.. Js 

14 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

We refer to that as the off season acquisition and merger /inclusion programs. The word recruiting /recruit is verboden on smoaky. Com.. The mods at one time were prigish about its use after the memo came down from upstairs.. Just a little public info for you.. Js 

So did he attend melissa high school last year?