Atlanta at Redwater

CassCounty903

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlanta should win this game, but they should do and be a lot of things they're not at this point. I won't criticize. I'll just say that even though we've played a lot of hard teams, we haven't really competed very well with any of them. We've been 21+ points down at some point in every single game so far this season. 

I think Atlanta picks up their first win of the season this week, but I don't know that it will be near as easy as I once thought it would be. 

On 9/23/2018 at 11:06 AM, NATUREBOY98 said:

#22 for Redwater would start for any program

I've heard he's a good player, but start for any program? That would be a heck of an athlete. Like, put team on shoulders and carry them type of athlete. Especially considering the same person said Redwater's playbook consists of "Snap, hand to #22." I'm sure he'll have some success Friday, because Atlanta's defense has been all but non-existent this season thus far, unless some changes have been made. 

I'm not knocking the team, and I haven't lost faith. We really have a great group of kids, and a great bunch of athletes. It's just really hard to watch them not compete the way you know they are capable of, for whatever reason that may be. It's also hard to figure out how well they really are playing, when they get down 21+ points in every game they play. You're not sure if the other team is letting off the gas, or your team is hitting their stride. 

I can see the coaches are trying, and changing things up constantly. They're trying to get this team in shape. We will see what's in store for this week!

This is also district time. Andy needs to be safety with woods. At least he’s not afraid of lowering his head and hitting someone. I would also like to see #7 at a TE spot it will help with our blocking. Or #5 at slot and send him in motion. You no exactly what we’re gunna run depending on what RB we put in. We need some bootlegs witch we haven’t ran all year. We need to run the option more. Our whole defense has to step up. #43 is not a DE he’s a nose gaurd if anything on D. I hate it because we have the talent to compete but the boys haven’t been playing together.